Coolest yo-yo engravings?

Thanks, but I’m trying to find this HS spin one that I saw a little while ago on the forums and it was purple. I want to show my history teacher

1 Like

Does he teach… history of anime or something?

1 Like

Nah he’s just my favorite teacher ever. But he really likes anime and he also does enjoy my yo-yos and my yoyoing

2 Likes

Looks like Coding Horror’s namesake.

3 Likes

This?

12 Likes

There it is. Just spent 10 minutes looking at HSpin yo-yos to try to find it. @TheYoyoer27

1 Like

What edition is this?

1 Like

Spingear I believe.

1 Like

What is that?

1 Like

SPYY Pistolero

4 Likes

Yup. That B. A.
Nearly impossible to get your hands on an oldie that was engraved by the original master himself. He also taught all the other instructors his technique and all of their’s look so much like his. Bob Rule told me this was Barney’s and that while on the road he’d carve his initials on his throws, and then eventually give them away

7 Likes

Nice! This was the personal No Jive of “Professor YoYo”, Stu Crump, which was carved by Gus Somera.

And while I’d never claim it’s as cool, I’m definitely digging how this 650b came out, meant to evoke that classic carved style.

12 Likes

10 Likes

C’mon guys. All this talk and no one mentions Spellbound by Ineffable throws. Shame on you :neutral_face:

13 Likes

Cadence

7 Likes

Looks like a pencil drawing lol.

1 Like

Just got this and it’s absolutely stunning.

9 Likes

And no one showed one of these

14 Likes

I like the engraving on the Aoda Miracle

10 Likes

I love the Spinkult logo,and this crazy subtle engraving of it on their edition of the YYR Futura is super pleasant.

5 Likes