Contest! Yo-Yo Money - #3 Winner ROFLXD $210.60!!

Im watching this thread like a hawk

I’m guessing 254.36 I would jump on a YYR clash.

$175. the dark magic is a good yo-yo

I’d say about $220, and I’d reccommend the SPYY Dynamo, hardly anyone talks about it and it is fantastic!

1min :o

Contest

First, thanks for all the great recommendations, some of the yo-yos I already have, and I agree they are all great. I already own the Cascade, DiBase, Lagoutte, Burnside, Monkey Fist, Halo, Dark Magic II, Dang, Halo, Genesis, and Echo.  I have my eye on the Spyy El Ranchero, the specs look great for me.  Thanks guys.

The winner is:

ROFLXD

$210.60 was in the Jar

ROFLXD was only the 7th poster.  He guessed $209.02.  He guessed the amount of change in the jar with a difference of only $1.58.  Vegabomb did better, and guessed $211.76, within $1.16, but he went over.  ROFLXD has YoyoSpirit to thank for getting everyone in the ballpark.  Yoyospirit was the first poster and guessed $205.

A few of you didn’t watch the video, as the counter ended at $196 at the end of the video, so every guess should have been higher than that. A bunch of you danced around that $208, adding change, so you must have sensed you were close.

ROFLXD should PM me a valid email address to send the gift certificate via email as soon as possible.  He has been registered on the forum awhile, never modified his posted entry, and he is not on my ignore PM list, so he is qualified for the win.  Oh, and he recommends I buy a Chief.  I own 100 throws, but not one CLYW…maybe it’s about time now.  Below is the end of the video when the counter finished counting the change.

Thanks to all who posted, and thanks to mgiroux77, Fellavader, Logi, Big YoYo and others for the timely bumps. I’ll have to think of ideas for Contest #4.  Now, I have to take a nap, wake up at 11pm, go to work, and…make more yo-yo money!!!

congrats to ROFLXD!!

Good god, that’s my second contest win today ;D

Here’s to getting that comeback avalanche, Ernest.

Well done ROFLXD! And thanks Totalartist for running the competition.

Yuki

1 Like

Congrats. :slight_smile:

And thanks for the contest Totalartist.

1 Like

I was just thinking, hey this name looks familiar, that is because you won my contest!

Lol, NO!!

CONGRATZ!!!