Contest: The Perfect Match Giveaway

I took it for funsies too :smiley:

did it! all surveys are fun somehow though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Took it for fun!

did it for fun :slight_smile:

Awesome idea TA!

I did it (mostly) just for fun. This is a neat idea TA!

I had a hard time listing my top five throws on mobile. The text would randomly disappear or move to a different spot. Otherwise the survey went by smoothly.

Done! Donā€™t know if this contest applies to me or not, but i just took it anyway!

I just did it. This is a great idea! How many so far?

Done. Hoping to win something. Due to recent financial circumstances, hoping to get something. Going crazy not being able to buy/try new throws.

Done.

I didnā€™t even write my top 5 throws because I wouldnā€™t even say I have a top five throws. :stuck_out_tongue:

I did it for fun, but I wouldnā€™t mind winning anything. :wink:

I did it. Awesome idea for a contest.

Took it. It always surprises me on how nice the yoyo community is. Then again, the yo-yoing community is tiny and we definitely need to stick together and watch each otherā€™s back. Canā€™t let those Kendama kids show us up! Haha

i totaly agree to that love kendama but its NOT better than yoyoing

For you, at least.

I dont think I qualify for this contest because I already have a lot of high end throws (including that Avalanche from the yoyos and food contest) but I think Ill take the servay for fun anyways

I did it for fun. I have a question- If I dont win (lol) could you tell me a throw that fits my preferences? Just for future (maybe) buys?

Took it for fun I donā€™t know what Iā€™d do with more than 8 yoyos anyway :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, 61 responses now, just going through them all to see if we have something. :slight_smile:

Edit: I just went through about half of the new responses, and got a match a few times already, but it was all people taking the survey just for fun. I canā€™t tell you who nailed it, because then the secretā€™s out. Iā€™m still going through the rest of them now. I donā€™t want to make a premature announcement, but we might have an awesome string maker signing on to provide some string to at least the first winner. On thatā€¦to be continued. Andā€¦Hi PatCondon ;D Thanks to all you guys who submitted a survey.

Just took it cant wait to see who wins! I love the idea , your a genius TotalArtist

1 Like