Contest: Now Hold Your Throws Up For The Winners!!

I have to bump this thread, because if I don’t it would be too easy for someone to ride off into the sunset with the free money. Someone did not follow the rules with the PM, and lost a point. That point makes the difference between second and third place right now, so be careful to follow the instructions…let’s see if a few more people will try this…contest is too easy…you can even guess. If you could use $50 gift certificate to YYE give it a shot.

I’m posting the winners of this tomorrow. If anyone still wants to submit an entry by midnight, you still have time to do so…last chance. $50 to YYE is up for grabs for 1st place. Good luck to those who tried, I’ll post the winners first tomorrow, then the other scores and answers later in the same day. It may come in waves throughout the day tomorrow. Thanks again.

By the way, after midnight, I may need to post for a tie breaker…there appears to be one needed for second place, so I’ll post that question for the two people involved after midnight. After I get their answers, I can post the scores from there.

Oohh,

so there’s a def winner. :wink:

thanks totalartist!!

Love it!!

Looks awesome, thanks for your support too…glad it found a nice home!! :wink:

Hope I win!! And btw, what does a “short version” of the Leather holder mean??

The short version of the holder is a model I made before we designed the YYE model sold on this site. I already made quite a few of them, and I decided to use the ones I still have for promotions, contests like this one or giveaways and such. It just doesn’t hang as low as the other one, but it’s just as durable and so on. You’ll like it!

First, I want to thank everyone who made the effort to participate. I know it was not the standard contest, but something for those of you who love music, yo-yos, and could use a holder and even a bit of extra cash. I will keep all the usernames of anyone who submitted an entry, even those who were disqualified on a technicality, and use them for future raffles and giveaways regarding the holders I make. All your efforts were appreciated.

I would be curious what technique the high scorers used for their success…so if they would like to share it…that would be cool.

1st: YTCT102 (9/11)*
2nd: YOYOKID8 (8/11)*
3rd: SHADOWZ143 & DAMAINZAR15 (tie) (7/11)*

I am electing not to post for the tie break and instead, I will award the two prizes for third place. Those mentioned above, PM me your valid email address and mailing address…be sure they are correct as they are necessary to claim a prize. Prizes are distributed within 24 hours, when I receive all necessary information. Claiming a prize is still subject to the rules and anyone found in violation of the rules regarding registration date on the forum, sending entries under multiple or blocked usernames, will still be disqualified, even at this stage. Thanks to all.

The answers I was looking for:

1. 17
  2. 4
  3. 10
  4. 6
  5. 2
  6. 2
  7. 2
  8. 4
  9. 3
  10. 3
  11. 4