Contacting duncan

If you have a problem with a yoyo you can always reach out to the retailer you purchased it from rather than the manufacturer. Happy to help out with any issues. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Out of the blue! I received my Duncan Haymaker in the mail today! After the order had been deleted by Duncan on their webstie?

It is beautiful! The fit and finish are flawless. The concave bearing is very nice. The yoyo spins forever with no vibration or noise. I am very impressed! The only charge to my account was $1 test charge. The order was placed in early June. It is just a few days short of four months.

PS. Duncan did charge my account for the proper amount the following day.

15 Likes

Thought I would post an update. Still waiting on my refund for my FH1AL. I think it’s been something like 27 days since I shipped the yoyo back to Duncan now.

5 Likes

My Ti Freehand came pre-scratched :sob:

Wondering if it’s worth the effort to reach out. Anyone have issues with theirs?

6 Likes

Ti Freehand from us? Or did you buy directly from Duncan?

If it’s from us feel free to send an email, give us a call, or even just send me a PM and I can help you out.

8 Likes

Literally blown away at all the continued issues with Duncan, even past the yoyo day sale. Someone like Marcus Lemonis needs to come in and help them the hell out REAL BAD.

8 Likes

Sadly, it’s not from YYE. I appreciate your attentiveness though!

6 Likes

Personally, I’d never let a $300 throw that came scratched, stand.

7 Likes

Hi, I’m just seeing this. We’d be happy to work with the store you bought these.

Let me know asap!

4 Likes

Hi YoYoJoe,

What is the name you used to email us?

If it took us 1-14 days to refund, that is on us. But refund takes x amount of days depending on bank. But it should be no more than 7 business days for sure.

If you can tell me your email or name when you sent us an email, I can help you.

6 Likes

When will Duncan be up and running normal? The website is still down. It’s been a long time.

4 Likes

Hello! We are half way through moving our inventory to a new warehouse. Hang tight! :heart:

12 Likes

We believe in you.

4 Likes

Forgot to post my issue was fully resolved

7 Likes

what in the? Anyone else get this email from Duncan?

6 Likes

Yeah lol

4 Likes

Also, yes…

4 Likes

No, I didn’t get that email but anyone can get the 15% discount whenever they re-open. All you have to do is sign up for a notification email on their pop-up.

Maybe that is not the discount they have promised those of us that got caught up in their Yoyo Day fiasco?

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Hey I got that email too! Looks like the email got sent out about 5 months late based on the date :laughing: That really looks like a general email to subscribers, not a “we messed up and we’re sorry” so I doubt it’s the promised recompense for yoyo day. On my email it says it’s from Duncan via automations dot mcsv dot net, which is a MailChimp service. MailChimp is an email newsletter service, so it looks like maybe they just put the date very wrong on an automated email?

6 Likes