Consider this a love letter, Hydrogen Crash

For those of you that don’t have one you need to change this. If you like stable, light-playing yoyos the Hydrogen Crash is the pinnacle of those two traits without sacrificing speed. Weighs a meager 63.2g, feeling lighter than that until you begin curving with it due to its near-oversized width and diameter, making it a very low-density yoyo. Supreme at finger and talon grinds. Bearing mine came with has literally seen roughly 30+ hours of usage and is still dead silent and smooth without maintainence. I don’t know what sort of space magic C3 put into that bearing, but that alone justifies buying yoyos from them imho.
If you’re looking for a yoyo that plays almost symbiotically with you and feels more like an extension of you rather than a spinning metallic object YOU NEED THIS YOYO.

6 Likes

Ben’s Alphabetacular Rating: SSS (Supersupersupreme)

1 Like

This has been in my want list for a while. If we run into each other are pnwr… can i try it?

2 Likes

Sure. Expect the something as light as hydrogen

2 Likes

I’m not kidding when I say it feels like it sometimes wants to float away when it reaches the apex of an upwards throw. It gives everything a floaty, slow-mo type of vibe and really accentuates fast string play.

3 Likes

I got one for sale for a decent price hmu if interested! Such a good yo-yo!

Update: I accidentally had mine go off string and launch mid throw right into a wall. Took it like a champ, which was a surprise for how thin it is. So, also take that into consideration. Don’t know why you would but you can just chuck it into a wall at max power and it won’t even flinch. Didn’t get a vibration from it, no whining, no balance issues.

Hydrogen Crash is great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update: another mistake, another incident when a ding should have happened but didn’t.

I’m not willing to fully test it but the Crash may be indestructible or similar in nature to the One Ring from LoTR

Did the yoyo even get a scuff or scratch from it?

1 Like

A) welcome to the community!
B) No! That being said it has gotten a couple of scuffs since then so apparently the yo is not invulnerable. It only required me dropping it after missing a kwijibo (so from higher than normal) onto concrete for it to take any damage at all. Even though it is now scratched it still plays dead smooth like nothing happened. Overall still a very hardy yo

Thanks for the welcome. Been out of the game for about 5 years, now im wanting to get back in. This might be on my list of possible yoyos to get. Im impressed a light yoyo is this hardy!

1 Like