Ben's Alphabetacular Yoyo Review: Galaxy Diver 7075v2

Have I ever told you how much I love C3?

If you have seen me on the forums before you already know I’m a big proponent of the brand as they are the producers of my favorite throw, the Hydrogen Crash. They also just make some of the best competition-oriented yoyos around.

This yoyo shook me to my core with how good it is.

At a whopping 49.86 mm wide and 65.5g (diam is 55.04), this throw is far wider than i am used to and also in a weight class that is more middling than I typically prefer (i typically go for yoyos that are either very light at sub-64g or heavier at 67g+).

Uhhhhh frankly i don’t know much else to say besides it being powerful beyond belief, infinitely stable, surprisingly fast, and playing narrower than it feels when needed and being super-wide in other scenarios. This is an unprecedented, otherwordly being that makes you reconsider what a yoyo can be. You NEED to try this, regardless of playstyle. This almost takes the cake even over my beloved Hydrogen Crash. It’s sincerely hard to put to words how good this yoyo is but if you know you know.

Get this yoyo or else you will have regrets on your deathbed.

Ben’s Alphabetacular Rating: SS (for Stunning, Spectacular)

6 Likes

Also sorry for initial readers. I posted this prematurely and left you on a sentence fragment initially lolol

1 Like

I have this yoyo and I totally agree with you. I got the orange - white - blue fade though!

The yoyo is awesome for the price I was lucky enough to buy it (new, like from a yoyo shop, not any BST) for 69 euros during a promotion.

Simply unbelievable!

3 Likes

This is a throw where now that I know how it performs I’d even be willing to go above over retail price to acquire one if I lost mine and stores were sold out. It’s that good.

4 Likes

My story is just a funny one actually: I was looking for my first bimetal and there was one shop in Europe that had both the 6061 and the 7075 version. Since the 7075 V2 was 106 euros and the 6061 was around 80 I decided to go for the cheap one. But I kept waiting.

During that time, I discovered that another shop had the 6061 version at a lower price than the first store. ( Around 10 euros or something + this time it was the teal colour that I preferred and not that boring purple that you can find on so many yo-yos nowadays).

After a few days, maybe weeks before making my mind,I checked the second store again that happened to have a weekend flash discount of an extra 10%. (Still talking about 6061 here). So I pull the trigger but at the last moment I decide to o go for the orange splash on the same price.

After a couple of days, the parcel arrives and low and behold, it is a 7075 V2 at 69 euros. I immediately jumped back at the website and zoomed in the product images.

The product description said 6061 while in the zoomed image you can clearly see the V2 that is inscribed on the yoyo. A mistake on their part? An incredible discount? An attempt on their part to sell their stock? I guess we will never know.

1 Like

Luckiest mistake ever for you. The 6061 is well worth its cost too but the v2 is a completely superior product.

1 Like

The thing is that I later found out that the teal colour was exclusive to 7075. 6061 is mainly pink, purple and silver, black or gray combinations. In any case it would have been a V2 for me. Haven’t tried the 6061 version though so I gave no idea on their differences.

2 Likes

Awesome review its alot of players here say this is like the best. I might need one soon

2 Likes