Ben's Alphabetacular Yoyo Review: C3 Cyber Crash 2

Stats:
Weight:65.2 g
Diameter: 57.95mm
Width: 43.2 mm
Material: 6061 Al
Profile: H

This is a very good yoyo for its price. Very, very good. At 34.99 USD you are getting a lot of yoyo. However, objectively, is it amazing???

No. You spent 35 bucks for your first monometal. You spent your money wisely, and this yoyo is capable, but it is definitely meant to be “baby’s first metal throw”.

Power is a bit lacking, as is speed (neither are bad so to speak, but they are nothing to write home about either). However, due to how narrow it is, maneuverability is a breeze. Also its width is perfect as an introduction to 3A.

Is it a good yoyo? Yes, especially for the money. Is it amazing? No.

If you’re looking to introduce yourself to metal yoyos and money is tight, consider the Cyber Crash 2. If you are experienced and looking for your mainstay, maybe skip this one.

Ben’s Alphabetacular Yoyo Rating: B+ (for… better than most???)

1 Like

From what I read it seems like a good alternative to yyf shortcut. Same price range, similar profile and target group.

1 Like

I do like it more than the shortcut (that being said, I need to try the shortcut more as I don’t actually own it). I would agree with this statement overall as I feel the Cyber Crash offers more versatility due to it’s 3a capabilities. The shortcut is definitely faster feeling though.

2 Likes