Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

We have been thinking about it but no decision yet. The more expensive Japanese throws are always a little tricky for us because after the shipping costs and currency exchange rates it is not always worth it. :-\

If we decide to pick it up we will definitely let the forum know!

If all goes as planned we should have them by the week of the 15th! ;D

2 Likes

That is awesome! Thanks for the heads up Garrett!

Will there be an option to buy an eH without engraving also? And is there a price set that you can share with us?

Thanks!

^ I hadn’t thought of this. Good question.

They will all be engraved, no unengraved option. As for price - We do not have a set price yet, but expect them to be a little more expensive than last year due to the extra work that goes into the axle system.

What was last year’s price? I sadly haven’t been around long enough to know.

$35 or $40 if I remember right.

Don’t think so. Think they were $50. Which would put this year’s at $60 or so I would think.

I must be remembering the first run.  Those were $35

So did all go as planned??? :slight_smile:

c3 just announced a full release of the accelerator

Yes, here here! I second this inquiry!

I sure wood like to know.

Haha, I see what you did there ;D

Maybe the new eH is being released on “Fixed Friday”?

I’d hope its before that otherwise none of them will make it by Christmas unless you pay a pretty penny for shipping.

The EHs are at the engraver now, hopefully they will be finished this week but no guarantees.

Do you know how many willbe available? Will it be a small quantity like the previous eH’s?

There goes Aaron, asking the question I was thinking again. Always beating me to the punch AW.

Has a price been determined on these yet?

Just the right amount. :wink:

No official price yet, soon though!

2 Likes