Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

I’m pretty sure he was talking about that bird…but i’m no mind reader so just in case…

We will most likely be carrying the Tropic Spins Finch, but we haven’t had a chance to try one yet. We’re going to get our hands on one at MA States so we should have a decision soon!

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you’ll get one in Time…heh!

Fiesta Tres anytime soon?

Any new Elysians coming?
Also, any news on the 2sickyoyos Rook?

Any time the YYE Large bags are going to restock? Currently in need of another one :smiley:

I know they had a prerelease of the tres at BAC. Wished I would picked one up while I was there.

:smiley: :smiley:

No Release Date yet but we will be getting them!

No news on Elysians but I can try to find out.

No ETA on the 2SickYoYos Rook at the moment.

We have more on order but it may take a little while to get them in stock.

Have you guys gotten the Yetis yet? I’m pretty sure CLYW shipped 'em like 2 weeks ago.

Also curious about the Yeti’s, I feel like I’ve been waiting a year for these things to drop.

YYE is having fun watching you guys squirm ;D

I know thats why I haven’t been asking. 2 can play at this game

1 Like

1 Like

I’m having nightmares tonight

Idk why, but this made me soooooo happy haha.

Take a hint. This is the coming soon to YYE page-- that yeti costume means something.

WE CAN BUY A YETI COSTUME??? YES??? (I take these the wrong way, I’m funny like that)

Are there gonna be any more irony JPX restocks?

Yes, eventually. No idea when that will be though.

Any news on mango rallies? My money has burned through 8 of my wallets since I’ve heard about the release.

CLYW has said on ask.fm like 2 - 3 weeks ago that Yetis already shipped to you. JUST RELEASE THE DANG THING ALREADY.