Code 1 or Benchmark H?

Can’t decide between these two. Specs look pretty similar. I have a renewed interest in H shapes since I decided to start playing my Shutter. I’m leaning toward the Code 1 because it’s lighter. Which do you prefer?

Shutter is more V shaped. I would try a benchmark V if I were you, I love mine.

Shutter is kind of a combo of the two shapes.

I have all three benchmarks, and they’re all very good. My favorite is probably the V, but it’s a close thing with the H.

Unfortunately I don’t have a code 1 (yet) to make the comparison.

Yea, I didn’t really word that right. I meat that the Shutter made me realize that I could like non-organic shapes.

I know it’s not what you were looking for but benchmark V is downright awesome. It’s not an organic shape by any means. H is a stability beast. V is very stable, but retains some of the agility lost in H.

Awesome man. Appreciate the recommendations. Yea, I started with organics, but lately I’ve really been into other shapes. I actually hated my Shutter because the V felt too deep in my hand compared to organic so I didn’t play it. I decided to give it another shot and now I can’t put it down. I was thinking about the Code 1 because it looks similarly shaped and lighter. But I do really like my Northstar, so I’ve also been thinking of getting the Benchmark V. Too many decisions!