CLYW YETI

It’s going to crash… I can’t check out!

Welp, GG

Sold out in 5 minutes. Smh.

1 Like

it said my previous order was succesfull and to wait 10 min to not cause duplication

so did it go throught??

edit: got the confirm from yoyoexpert

WOOOOOOT so stoked cant wait for my yeti

I DID IT! I GOT ONE! I’M A CHAMPION!

GOT ONE! ;D

…By the time I finished my checkout, they were all gone.

^

lol join the club

havent been this nervous since the mystery boxes

Gone in less than 5 mins :wink: hope you all enjoy

I had one in my cart, and got an error message saying “your previous order went through, wait 10 minutes before trying to order again etc etc.” Must’ve double clicked the pay button. I guess I’m waiting for the next run…

Got mine!!!

I GOT ONE!!! YEAH!!!

Picked one up!!!

Hmmmm… It said my previous order went through, but I didn’t order anything “previously”. My computer started getting really slow and I never got to Paypal, but maybe it went though. Not sure though, haha. I still haven’t got confirmation either.

I’m gonna say I didn’t get one, but one can dream…

I can’t believe there were only 50…

^ hipposloveceral

thats what happened to me but i got the confirm email from YYE it went through. go check your email

i got the previous order went throught thing and it did go through… check your emails for confirms

Check your Email! If the order went through, then it must’ve worked!

I was shaking. Nearly flipped out when it logged out my account, and I had to log back in. Unfortunately, I most likely wont be able to play with it for about 2 weeks, because I leave on a trip Wednesday, and I don’t forsee it coming by then.

I pay through paypal, and I never got a chance to login to paypal, so I assume it didn’t.

Got a confirmation email so i mustve gotten one. Awesome!

I MISSED IT. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Same here. I was shaking so much!!

Yeah, that’s what happened to me. I haven’t got a confirmation email and ordered about 12 minutes ago, so I don’t think I got one. Oh well, there’s always a next run.