CLYW YETI

I doubt he could do that since it runs through YYF.

Yeah, I just realized that. I guess the whole spacer thing isnā€™t too much of a deal breaker. Iā€™ll still get a Yeti tonight.

Well hopefully YYF will start selling them.

Awesome news. Will you have extra snap fit spacers available for people who purchase the first run and would like to buy a set of these?

This is what I was wondering/hoping for. Itā€™s a pain to deal with those other YYF spacersā€¦

Edit: A couple questions-

1. How many will this ā€œlimitedā€ initial release on YYE be? I hope thereā€™s one for me!

2. Iā€™ve noticed that when you quote someone, it doesnā€™t include text that they quoted. Is this a new change?

Anyone want to enlighten me on the difference between YYF ā€œsnap fitā€ spacers and normal ones? And Iā€™ve noticed the quotes thing tooā€¦

I want to know as wellā€¦

Snap fit will be easier to remove the bearings from. The ones now Iā€™d call more of an interference fit.

1 Like

Well, just under an hour left before the drop! By ā€œlimitedā€ I hope they donā€™t mean like 20. That would be a nightmare. I have a feeling this is going to be like the Hunger Gamesā€¦

this isnt going to be like the mystery boxesā€¦ and by limited im guessing around 65

just keep your fingers crossed

That moment when someone dosnt PM you back about a trade so you canā€™t get a yetiā€¦

Iā€™m guessing like 150.

But the Rally had around that (maybe a bit more? Maybe 200?), and they didnā€™t call it ā€œan extremely limited releaseā€. But Iā€™m hoping youā€™re right.

My best guess is 100-200.

Remember, 100 or 200 yoyos is really not a lot.

And Iā€™m sure MORE than 100 people want the Yeti, so Youā€™ll have to be quick.

Iā€™m honestly not interested in getting one right now. Iā€™ll wait until someone reviews it.

I would be overly thrilled if some are still left tomorrow. Thatā€™s why said 150 too. I wanna say itā€™ll be like 250-300 but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll get that lucky.

There will be a smaller run than the first run of Rallys, thatā€™s for sure.

there will not be any in the morning

im giving these 20 minutes tops

that would be smaller the Rally had 500 for the first run I believe. And you never know some could be left tomorrow if the new server dosnt hold up :wink:

Thereā€™s only 50 in stock! :o

Holy cow only 50ā€¦