CLYW releases 2022?

Brendan announced on his Insta. We were holding off for a full length video from him but it got derailed a little because everything is terrible and the whole world is on fire but it’s all good. He’s busy, we’re busy, none of us can even hang out together…nothing in the world is exactly ideal right now.

He’s rad as hell, though. So happy to have him officially on the team. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Leaf!

Couple of pics on Instagram, and the artwork went up in our Stories a while back. Fat organic throw with the CLYW double rims. Really hard to machine. Already switched machine shops once to get it done correctly, waiting on next round of protos to approve. I wanted to have it out right after the patent expired, to give you an idea how far behind schedule this is, ha ha.

9 Likes

I didn’t see his announcement! Congrats

2 Likes

Update:

New Sasquatch, Ditch, and Otter are all anodized and into assembly now. Luftverk collab has moved into the assembly phase. Beater and Minitee are on order, Swan and Leaf designs are being tweaked.

Got sidetracked on the Zine #2 but it’s about half written at this point.

2022 gonna be wild.

30 Likes

so excited!

4 Likes

I’m as excited to hear about Zine #2 as I am about the yoyos! I really enjoyed the first one.

1 Like

Ti chief?

5 Likes

Man Im hyped for the beater after seeing the powdercoat ones!!

Also ti chief!!?

3 Likes

OG, big or new Sasquatch?

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for some delirium dive anos coming in one of those batches

I believe in one of the last Instagram livestreams Steve mentioned it was a new version that is very big.

4 Likes

Video about new sasquatch and minitee

1 Like

mini :+1:

3 Likes

No wish ugh

Wish is in production.

14 Likes

When is the Ti Chief suppose to be released? Any details on it anywhere? It’s a Luftverk collab yeah? Thanks!

1 Like

Haven’t seen any confirmation about what the Luftverk collab model is (though Jeffrey kind of hinted at it being a Chief in the forums here at some point), but there’s been some action on the Luftverk instagram stories about the collab (CLYW logos being printed etc) lately.

4 Likes

I heard it was based off the avalanche design.

6 Likes

I’d like to see CLYW’s take on a metal modern responsive in the 48 to 52 gram range.

Also would be very cool to see them make a Delrin Yeti.

7 Likes

I’m very on the fence about doing a responsive throw only because I feel like there are so many great ones out there already that I’m not sure we have anything noteworthy to add to that conversation. We do have a wooden collab with TMBR on the back-burner that will fill that need that need, although no specific timeframe or hurry on releasing that.

I’ve been mulling over a machined plastic return top for a while, though. If only because all of our attempts at molding them have been such a hassle ha ha

12 Likes