CLYW releases 2022?

Keen to hear what others think / speculate what CLYW releases / re-releases could come out from their ‘CURRENT LINEUP’ ( Current Lineup – CLYW ) in 2021?

Outside of some of their more recent releases (AKITA, BOY, WISH, BEAR TRAP, OTTER)…what are the chances that some of ‘older’ throws (in their current line-up) getting another run?

Personally keen to pick up a Pickaxe, Peak 2, Gorge, Dune…but not liking the chances based on how regularly released / dated, some of these throws are.

Thoughts / opinions / inside info welcome! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Supposedly there are some new things in the works, here is Steve Brown’s last post on the subject;

I also heard a rumor of a new run of Gorge on IG, but that may have come out of the FB group, no confirmation on that.

2 Likes

Heard the same re. another run of the Gorge. A great throw.

Heard there is a collaboration in progress with Jeffrey Pang which interests me greatly. Also the ‘Beater’, Steve B’s signature.

6 Likes

Production has slowed way, way down for us for a variety of reasons, but we do have a lot in the pipeline at the moment. Here’s a peek:

Next release: Borealis & Pickaxe

In Production: Gorge, Dune, BOY, Akita

In Development: New Sasquatch, Swan, Otter revision, Beater, Leaf, Ditch, monometal Kodiak, new Riccardo model, final Creep, Luftverk collab

We’re moving pretty slowly these days, but still moving. :wink:

36 Likes

I propose that a bunch of angry yo-yo nerds show up at a factory where they are being slow and protest. I’m sure they don’t want to feel the wrath of a bunch of kids armed with hunks of aluminum attached to a string.

5 Likes

The Zine cracks me up bc apparently they announced a new player there and it’s been 9 months and they still haven’t been publicly announced (to my knowledge)

4 Likes

I remember asking them for another run of the Avalance in 2019, haha

Screenshot 2021-08-10 at 18.30.52

got a flashback of this vid <3 Rácz Dénes | Autumn yoyo video | CLYW Avalanche - YouTube
btw what is that combo at 0:10 +

3 Likes

…of course when you’re creative there’s far more that you’d like to do than can actually do. So congrats on getting all these projects going (especially looking forward to the collab that @jeffreypang911 coughed about in another thread). We all know what I’m talking about. Right?!

5 Likes

I’m glad that one is in the “In Development” section. Gives me time to stash some cash away, don’t think that will be one to miss!

6 Likes

It would be helpful if we knew why it was slow. Like the beater was teased nearly a year ago…

3 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

Luftverk you say? The (AMS) Tundra is Phenomenal! Another run of it perhaps? or a new one all together?

4 Likes

What’s the new flagship model? Is it one of the ones you listed? @unklesteve

2 Likes

3 Likes

Gimme gimme gimme

3 Likes

Awesome to hear things are still ticking along, even at a slow pace! :stuck_out_tongue:
Is there any news / info about the ‘Beater’ anywhere? Sounds cool!

Where was the Beater teased? Keen to hear more about this throw.

1 Like

One of the scales live interview thingies. They had an interview with steve☺️

3 Likes

There’s also pics of a prototype on the CLYW Instagram.

1 Like
2 Likes