CLYW Orca

Cheers!

I snagged a gold one for myself, will definitely post my first impressions in this thread when it arrives. The Chief has been my favorite yo-yo in nearly 10 years of throwing, and I really think the Orca may take that honor. :-X

I was thinking one half black and one half white would have been cool for this throw too! 8)

My friend bought one, heā€™ll bring it to our club on Monday

Your friend who has been doing it for 6 months? Also, The club at hobbytown?

Iā€™M the one who has been doing unresponsive play for 6 months, heā€™s the good one who has been playing for a while and has a ashberry summit. I suck, he doesnā€™t :). Yeah he was the one at hobbytown, the one who won the yoyo from ed

EDIT: No, heā€™s not going to bring it to the hobbytown club. Heā€™s bringing it to our Ping Pong club at our highschool, which has about 3-4 yoyoers there

He said he was at the same 6 months but whatever :confused:

Oh. Well, heā€™s still much better than me :slight_smile:

I tried Harrisonā€™s multiple times

super floaty, stable

Lol to what this guy saidā€¦In a good way.

Mine should be here in a week or two due to the order being international. The Canadian exchange rate sucks right now. Lets just say that 130$ usd Orca will cost me 168.75 in canadian dollars. At least the shipping was free.

Mine SHOULD be here by Thursday it seems, if it ships out today.

But, USPS disappoints me often. One way or another, club will be fun this week.

So you donā€™t agree with me? Itā€™s alright, I havenā€™t met anyone who shares this point of view with me yet. Everyone tells me Iā€™m insane and the two yoyos arenā€™t similar at all, but I just consider it thinking outside the box.

I think Iā€™m ā€œinā€ for one if theseā€¦ but as much as I like the orange, I have recently committed to a couple of solids (YYF dream Ti, and the accompanying, free Alum version), so I am holding out for a splash. And seeing that thereā€™s an Orca-themed splash plannedā€¦ well, thatā€™s a no-brainer. Looking forward to making this my first CLYW!

]
LOLā€¦ I just thought you were kidding and found it funny.

Out for delivery, out for delivery, out for delivery!

Today will be a very LOOOOONG work day.

Can it end fast?!

1 Like

Mine said it was going to be delivered today, but it wasnā€™t. Another 24 hours of waiting. :-[

Heheheā€¦yeahā€¦I just checked tracking and mine is sitting at home in the mailbox waiting ;D

This is an incredible throw, simply incredible.

This will be a long term keeper for me. Blown away!

1 Like

I both envy you and hate youā€¦
But tomorrow mine is supposed to arrive, so after that, youā€™re fine, itā€™s casual.

I envy everybody on this thread who ordered an Orca and is a U.S citizen. My package is only in the pre shipment stage and may come in like a week and a half from now.