Should I take this trade?

Guy offered me:
Shuta slight vibe
Mint orbis
Mint butcher
Mint premiere
Mystery aviator 2 with couple dings
B grade lithium

For my shark vs zombie beaver orca. Not in love with any of these but it’s hard to resist. I don’t know how any of these play so what do you guys think?

I’d go for it. I love my Shu-Ta, it’s such a chill, great playing throw. I don’t have much experience with the others though.

I have most of those and a orca. I would rather play the orca. Thats alot of throws tho.

That’s why I’m torn.

The Orca = one amazing throw in an epic colorway that will retain its value if kept in good condition

vs

A whole bunch of really good throws that are pretty easy to get, but would give you a lot of variety and you don’t have to worry about dings

It really depends if you are more of a player or a collector.

Personally, I would take the deal, save up some money, and keep my eye out for a really good deal on a different Orca

Well I like collecting and also I also like playing. I love the orca. Wasn’t really seeking these others. But that’s 6 throws for 1. What’s the resell value and desirability?

If you love the Orca, it would probably be better for you to keep it then, especially since you have other yoyos already that you can use as beaters. I’m thinking you would probably not have the same feeling about any of the other 6.

The resale value of the 6 together is probably slightly higher than the Orca at this point in time, but the shark vs beaver zombie colorway is highly desired, and will probably go up in value the longer you hang on to it.

I have never played an orca but i just picked up a mint shuta and love it think its 7075 also and i have the aviator 2 also is awesome too tough decision though

I’m not into Clyw, but I wouldn’t take it.

Personally, I’d keep the Orca, but that’s the collector/yoyo snob inside me. The trade is definitely an awesome deal and you’d be getting a lot of different yoyos to play with, but I guess the question is; how special is the Orca to you? Will any of those yoyos (or all of them) truly take the Orca’s place? I’d personally never trade one my CLYWs for anything other than another CLYW. There’s a reason why people are willing to give up a lot to obtain a CLYW throw, so keep that in mind.

Id rather have 4 quarters than a 100 pennies. Take that as you will.

1 Like

Everyone has valid points that I have been thinking as well. I haven’t played any of these throws and it would be nice to see what they’re like. But most likely, they won’t compare. I do plan on having some orca in my collection. Shark vs zombeaver isn’t necessarily a must. So that’s why I was torn. I think I’ve decided to keep it though. Thanks everyone

You’re not accepting that instantly? You’ve gotta be kidding me. This looks like your just showing off how great a deal someone is giving you.

You’d be mad to think that one CLYW is worth more having than all of those other throws.

If I knew who it was, I’d try to convince the other guy NOT to give so much for one yoyo.

yeah. Cause I have a need to show off what someone wants to offer me. I have never played these yoyos and not sure I need all these throws. The orca is one of my favorites. It was tempting but why have a bunch of yoyos thst are okay and get rid of my favorite? I have a lot of yoyos and I don’t need the numbers. I’d rather have a single yoyo I love then a handful of yoyos I like. It’s a legitimate question and if you dont have anything nice to say, then don’t bother saying anything at all.

It sounds like you’ve answered your own question.

Yes. I have. With the help of many. If you kindly look above your first post, this is all stated there. If you’re gonna pick up a book, don’t just skip to the last page.

You don’t need help. Just make up your own mind.

But whatevs. Perhaps I’m being jerkface.

This post was more about are the yoyos mentioned worth giving up something I love. I have not played these. Wanted to know what people thought of them. Also, wanted to know resell value in case I didn’t like them. Everyone gave input. I used input to come to a decision. Decision was made before you decided to open your mouth. You just didn’t read carefully enough to notice.

Mods, feel free to lock this up. Apparently, we’re not allowed to discuss this according glenacius k

1 Like

I think this depends on if your fine with vibey dented b-grade throws, I personally love getting a new throw that’s completely smooth, but if your fine sacrificing some quality for quantity then by all means go for it. I know a lot of people are fine with some vibe and I certainly am as well as long as it’s a throw I expect some vibe with, but if I’m gonna spend the extra money that commands a desire for throws to have no vibe than that’s what I want.

Don’t trade.

Quantity does not top quality.

The Orca is better than any of the Yoyos in the trade group.

Think of it this way> think of all those Yoyos on a table. Sitting in the middle of those Yoyos is the Orca.

If you could only pick one from the table, which would you choose?

You don’t need to make that choice because you already have the right yoyo😁

2 Likes