Should I take this trade?

Ummm if you gonna post on an online yoyo forum advertising a large number of yoyos someones wants to trade you for one overhyped yoyo, you best expect someone is going to call you out, Glenn only verbalised what many were already thinking, and yeah that is the truth.
‘Cant take the heat…’,
you know the rest, if not google it.
Forums where people are only allowed to say ‘nice’ things are boring and uninteresting. but Im sure theres one out there if you do need that kind of moderator protection ?
Ciao

1 Like

You’re absolutely right. Anyone can say what they want. But straight up saying someone is “showing off” an offer? Don’t know how that’s showing off. I didn’t want to part with my orca but also felt it would have been stupid not to trade it for all those yoyos. I wanted to know if these were worth my time. Plain and simple.

Don’t know how anyone would consider that “showing off”. Seems like a legit topic to me. Pay no attention to people like that, i see them pop up every now and then, just shows you who to ignore. Probably already paid too much attention to em.

[quote=“DirtyPlastic,post:23,topic:79009”]
Thats what I thought. Sometimes its hard to tell, but try not to feed the trolls logic and reason. It just doesnt work. Same way it doesnt work with drunk people, or young kids.

Laughed when I read this. So would someone be mad to think that a mint condition Peak is worth having over all those other throws? How about an original OD Project? Because I own both of those and there’s no amount of mass produced metal throws in the world someone could offer to get me to part with them. ;D

I read the original post, wondering what condition that Orca is in. I presume it’s mint because you got such a generous offer. Also, why is the Lithium a B grade? I think the throws offered are some really nice models, but I have to caution you on this deal. It almost sounds too good to be true, and with your 6 feedback, someone might ask you to ship that Orca “first.” That would not be a good move. I think you should pass on the deal, not because of the yo-yos, but because it just doesn’t seem right. :-\

Seems perfectly legit to me, but don’t hold me accountable. Some people are just victims for the CLYW hype.

It’s just my opinion, but yoyos only have personal worth to me. Just how much I like throwing them. Not their rarity so much.

The Orca is one of my favorite CLYW throws, but I would probably take this trade. It’s fun trying a variety of different yo-yos, and if you don’t care about your specific Orca colorway, you can always get a new one in the future. They aren’t discontinued or anything.

1 Like

I would nto do this trade. Try to make the BvM grow, not shrink into many smaller yo-yos.

For instance, try to trade it for something like a different CLYW plus a different yo-yo. You then would have a CLYW yo-yo (yo-yos which trade very well) and an extra yo-yo which you could sell or trade or whatever.