CLYW Gnarwhal Review By: Mctron

[shadow=red,left]CLYW Gnarwhal Review:[/shadow]

Looks: I got the red speckled version. It like most yoyo’s was significantly less vibrant in person. But it still looks phenomenal with the awesome Gnarwhal engraved on the inside.7/10

Play: It plays like a great yo yo. Good stability with excellent spin times. It is not as good as my Delrin severe at doing Banana Turnover’s. It is very consistent with little to no Gyroscopic precession. No vibe what so ever. Grinds are some of the best out there the ano job is slightly textured feeling to it allowing this beast to grind forever 8.5/10

Durability: It is very durable after knocking it around (accidentally) and it only got a little scuffed. 10/10

Comparisons: It plays better (just barely) than the champions edition Severe, it blows the Dark magic 2 out of the water. It destroys my old dv888 in terms of play and looks. It is also just above a Capless. 8/10

Total: 33.5/40
Specs:
Diameter:
51.85 mm / 2.04 inches
Width:
41.20 mm / 1.62 inches
Gap Width:
4.15 mm / .16 inches
Weight:
65.7 grams
Bearing Size:
Center Trac Bearing
Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Axle Size:
CLYW Large Axle
Response:
CLYW Snow Tire Response

In conclusion, this is a great undersized throw that should in everybody who loves undersized throws collection!

http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/178/images/feature.jpg

great review mctron.

I noticed that you compared the Garwhal to several of your other yoyos however, using specific yoyos to compare specific asspects of the Gnarwhal.decribe how it plays and how it handells all of the things that you put it through. how does it feel, is it epic, brigtht, floaty,fast, does it hold its integrety as it is whipped through the air at high speed? tell how it feels, go in deep,what binds are the best forward or reverse? it was a good review, but it lacked the things that i want know. as someone who dosent have allot of money i need to know everything possible because if i go and spend 120 on a yoyo and find out that it plays totaly diff. than i prefer i would probably be pretty upset.make me feel what you feel,make me love the yoyo it sounds exactly how i want my yoyo to be based on how this yoyo affects you and you presented the facts and the fellings behind the yoyo.i hope that it makes sense . thank you for review.