CLYW - Gnarwhal - REVIEW

INTRO: I was a bit disturbed with the previous CLYW’s such and the peak and bvm because that didnt satisfy my weight or size, also they always proved to have a vibe. I was prepaired to order on my phone while spending the day a six flags because there was a giant fussssss over how great the gnarwhal was. So i ordered the purple with blue splash one on yye to try it out.

PACKAGING: About three days later i wait by the mail box and sure enough it comes. I open the package to find a brown paper box with some of the coolest gnarwhal graphics ever. I open up that box to find my beautiful purple w/ aqua splash sitting in the middle in a little nest. 10 out 0f 10

FEEL IN HAND AND ANNO: I pick up the yoyo out of the box and instantly feel the smoothest clyw coating ever it feels smoother the general-yo bead blast. It feels so crazy in your hand because it fits perfect into middle finger letting you throw as smooth as can be with ease. One of the most comfortable yoyos Ive felt in my hand in awhile. 10 out of 10

THROW: I first throw the yoyo always to test speed and vibe then i bind. This defiantly passed both test no vibe and high spin time like 5 – 7 mins on me it vary’s. Then i try it through some combos and it evolves it a gnarwhal hypothetically its that crazy of a yoyo. 10 out of 10

OVERALL: This yoyo is my favorite yoyo i have ever played and most likely that will be hard to beat. It is light weight, small and the fasted thing ive ever thrown. If those don’t fit you the sasquach is that alternative.

10 out of 10

nice review ,is the gnarwhale good yoyo

Not much body to the review though.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s just something that’s not right.

gnarwhal is my favorite so far. i cant decide to get a sasquatch or not.

Does anyone know what the difference is between one that has the engraving on it and one that doesn’t?

Bigger, Heavier, and just as smooth :slight_smile:
I love mine.-

5 to 7 min spin time out of the box, no break in???

Welcome to the world of modern yoyos :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not think I have ever spun yoyo for 5 minutes - broken in or not. That is truly unbelievable.

Did the translator or something blow out on this review?

“this defiantly passed both test no vibe and high spin time like 5 – 7 mins on me it vary’s. Then i try it through some combos and it evolves it a gnarwhal hypothetically its that crazy of a yoyo. 10 out of 10”

Every time I try to understand this sentence(?) my head begins to hurt.

Your throw is everything :stuck_out_tongue:

What yoyoGeezer is saying is that the sentence doesn’t make any sense.

“this defiantly passed both test no vibe and high spin time like 5 – 7 mins on me it vary’s. Then i try it through some combos and it evolves it a gnarwhal hypothetically its that crazy of a yoyo. 10 out of 10”

Defiantly == Definitely

Who is this “Vary” character. vary’s == varies

Poor use of “hypothetically”.

Corrected it would look something like the following.

“This yoyo definitely passed both the vibe test and the spin-time test. With my average throw, the spin time varies between 5 and 7 minutes. When I put the Gnarwhal through some combos, it “evolves” so to speak. It adjusts and adapts to different tricks quite well. It’s an amazing yoyo. I’d rate it 10 out of 10.”