clyw chief

I think easy trapeze is right Clyw don’t the have different splash designs but G Squared has. They are really good.

I never said you were the one complaining, my original post wasn’t made in reference to anything you have ever said. My post just happened to come directly after yours. You may want to note that what is best for you could come at the detriment of our hobby/industry. My posts in this thread aren’t about favorite colorways either.

My comments address sentiments like: Not direct quotes

[b]I used to like CLYW ano, but not anymore. They don’t do swirl just like G2.

These look way to much like YYF ano. It just doesn’t have that CLYW feel.

CLYW don’t have the different splash designs, but G2 uses a variety of effects.

Did y’all make these look like other colorways on purpose? Cuz the look like copies to me…

Seem’s like the uglier the colorway, the more y’all love em.
[/b]

YYF, CLYW, and G2 all do hard work to make great looking products. If one comes to influence another, should it matter? Don’t we all benefit from amazing looking toys?

Me like…

Come on y’all, you know they all look good. Can’t we just appreciate them all for what they do? I do because I know what it’s like. That’s probably the only reason why I care to share my opinion on this topic.

Sometimes I tend to lurk on opinion threads…

People like to get all butthurt if you disagree with them. Then they start calling you names. People then wanna look at you like your the troublemaker. Not talking about you easytrapezey. This is just from past experiences on the YYE forum.

On a side note, are you referring to unicorn swirl as your favorite?

This is berries and cream I’ve seen:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/09/d6f4096237f93dcfb06b0783f903338d.jpg

If there is a berries and cream swirl, I’d love to see it. -not sarcasm- I really would like to see it. I think that would look awesome.

#longpost

No worries Crazy. I gotcha. I read all posts in threads in a very positive tone. That way the only ones I take to sound negative have to be very obviously so. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don’t ;D

Yup that’s the berries I love and yup now imagine it all swirled!

Guess what delivered today! Brussels Cheif! Can’t wait to get home and take a pic!

Anyone who dislikes the new CLYW ano hasn’t got their hands on one of these beauties. ;D

Finally reunited, me and the Chief. Happy days.

2 Likes

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/EasyTrapezey/Mobile%20Uploads/04751467-B492-4F9C-8A06-1EBAE659E928_zpsgyy8hkt4.jpg

1 Like

Love both those anos, and ended up actually getting both…

Ugh I have a problem.

1 Like

I’m jealous of everyone

Same