Clyw Canvas

CLYW throws are all pretty much at that $115 price range. Canvas may be slightly cheaper since they’re not putting flowable silicone in each individual throw, but I’d guess still around the $100-$115 price point.

Okay thanks a lot, now that I know the price and release date, I need to make sure I actually get one before they sell out! Can’t wait to see the awesome colors they release it with! ;D

On the ninth Chris said “Canvas 1 week. Chief … 2-3 weeks.”

Need money…what can I sell…

I wonder how fast they’ll sell out. I hope they are in by oct. 22.

I just heard the Canvas is only being sold from ummm… another store only. Does that mean yoyo expert will not get them at all? 'Cause that is not cool. You have gotta be kidding. I waited weeks for the Canvas. I hope it does eventually come here. If it didn’t, then I would be very sad. Can anyonne confirm?

I WONDER why some letters are miscolored.

1 Like

YoYoExpert will be getting a future run from what we understand!

1 Like

cool

Next thursday! I’m ready :slight_smile:

WOW! Andre just replied to me! I’m hyperventilating right now. ;D Thanks a lot, I hope I can get one.

BUMP

Dam I need to get a job fast so I get one.

this same thing happened with their last release. They didnt explain much. Does anyone know the difference between Canvas vs the Cheif? I may as well just get both then?? CLYW please tell more about them before you release.

It’s just like the Sasquatch and Avalanche releases.

I think these are both full sized. But the difference ends there. The canvas is a classic rounded peak-like shape, while the Chief has 2 IRG lips and a matador spike. The Chief really looks like someone put a
Campfire in a Sasquatch. I’m not sure but I really do thing that the Chief is an H shape. Look on the Cariboublog (sorry no link, I guess mentioning them is disrespectful enough to yye) and there is more info and pics. I think that the Canvas’ first run can only be found on the Caribou lodge website. :slight_smile:

Just got the first Ninja hurdles donut hurdler Canvas right from Chris with original art and sig from Jensen :o

I might be the happiest person right now

How about you do us all a kindness and post pics?

http://www.facebook.com/josh.coghlin

??? One pic?

Sorry. Here’s 2 more. I’ll probably be taking some more later.

Imgur

Now that they’re out, anyone know when yoyoexpert should be getting that future run?