Chupacabra- Coming soon. V3!!!

Coming Soon

V2!!!

V3 took many things I was told into consideration. A wider, firmer stance with more rounded edges. Please note it will have a size C bearing.

[b]Critical feedback is appreciated. Although this is a semifinalized design, I can make minor tweaks to it. I would also like to hear prices that people would be willing to pay for something like this.

The size has not yet been decided. Suggestions???[/b]

The yoyos are being machined by Onedrop.
More pictures coming.
Version 2 is much sharper.

(WildCat23) #2

Pretty. Specs?

Well, full sized. But the specs are generally for the public to decide. Thats why I posted it :slight_smile:

I spent like 6 hours figuring out how to render the design and make it look real.

Looks like a c3 capless (inside cup) and a code 2 (outside cup/ grind area) had a baby, with an A size bearing. Interesting. I’d pay $80 to $100.

I dont think it will be an A bearing. I was trying to make it look like a concave but then it turned out small.

It looks sort of like rec rev+ one drop

That’s what I was thinking it looked like.

The intention was for it to be sharp like a sleipnir kind of. I’m not sure how to achieve that exactly…

I usually like organic based throws but as it stands now it looks like an awkward throw, almost like a smaller wide throw with a 4.5+ gap. I think a smaller gap with slightly smaller rim length would work better. I would pay $65-90 for it. Maybe more if there were special colorways or a blasted/polished option.

I love the shape :D. i would pay up to 100$ if the quality is good, that is.

It’s machined by onedrop.

Added v2

I personally like the v2 better. If you’re looking for a sleipnir sharp (as stated above) I would sharpen the base more. Your design your choice, I would be quicker to buy v2

i dont normally comment on these, but those rims arent rounded enough. they will hurt to catch. a lot

What do you mean by the base?

Thank you :slight_smile: I will fix that ASAP.

The center of the yo-yo before the rims. You could either shorten the diameter of the cup allowing for a wider model or do a stepped rim like the genesis. Or if you’re really wild you could try the ZS shape (X^3 Zeus) but that’s just from my perspective. I’m not sure what kind of throw you want to make in terms of speed, stability, etc.

Nice design.
is the v2 thinner?

(WildCat23) #19

Think you could do these specs?

53mm dia.
43mm width
66.5g

I will certainly think about that. There aren’t too many smaller yoyos out there with a shape like this. Check out V3.