Christmas has started 2023

It’s begun. Christmas clothes, Christmas songs, and decorations so many decorations.

7 Likes

Yea it’s starting over here in our household as well.

What happened to the “after Thanksgiving” rule!?!?

6 Likes

Ay this is one of my favorite holidays. Enjoy your little ones this year :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I’m trying to hold strong for After Thanksgiving. Seems to be a loosing battle with the Misses.

2 Likes

My fiance is filipino which means she wants to start kicking off the festivities in like… September. As someone raised in an “after Thanksgiving” household, it feels wrong with every fiber of my being lol

4 Likes

I’m literally at target right now with my wife trying my best to stop her from spending our whole paycheck on Christmas things lol

1 Like

Pst… Bargain Bins… Duncan… “Stocking Stuffers”… $3.00

3 Likes

Haha

:skull: :santa: :skull: :santa: :skull:

I really want a yoyo for Christmas. But @G2_Jake wont read my fb messages.

1 Like

I’m the only one home sitting so it’s only my boot polishing kit out for now. When the parents come back though, it’s gonna get wild.

Brought a friend to the Christmas market with all the tio hype

1 Like

Fb is dead. Will check them sometime this month though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We’re SLOWLY starting to get the house ready, so we don’t have to deal with the stress of last-minute prep. I still have a hard time until after Thanksgiving, though.

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t help my son, daughter, wife, mother, bother, mother in law and father in law all have birthdays between end of October to early January resulting in just a massive number of “events” all in the span of less than 3 months. Makes everyone feel like Christmas is short even if we start in November. If we wait until after thanksgiving we usually have so much going on we don’t have time until the second week of December and the wife she kids get antsy so early seems to fit our lives better here.

1 Like

Finally! The season were my relatives are forced to buy me expensive yo-yo’s!

2 Likes

I’m already sick of it. In SEPTEMBER stores here in Indianapolis were putting out christmas crap. Like, w. t… f…! They put up Halloween stuff for a week right next to the christmas stuff. I took this on October 2nd!

I don’t understand how people can get so excited for this stuff 3 months in advance. Like, how does it not get boring and tiresome? How does it not lose it’s special feelings if you’re decorating so freaking early? I guess I just don’t get it anymore. It’s gotten so bad I’m just checked out completely.

3 Likes

Feeling the same way honestly.

3 Likes

The poor Turkey’s and Cornucopia’s…

1 Like

Elf on the shelf time.

1 Like