Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

It’s Christmas day here in 'Straya… You Americans a so behind the times!

26 Likes

Merry Christmas!

We will still be celebrating and eating while you are dealing with the day after Christmas crowds in the stores. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m on the slow boat for Christmas being in Hawaii. gogo UTC -10

EDIT: Also Merry Christmas!

9 Likes

merry christmas

10 Likes

Christmas has arrived in the land of the Brexit.
Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile: :christmas_tree:

10 Likes

merry christmas guys!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas my Yoyo brothers, I hope you all have an excellent day and a happy new year

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Glen! While we hate to admit it, Australia is always ahead of the USA (and Europe) :wink:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes

Hey all ya’all

Merry Christmas to all.
And to all a good nite.

4 Likes

The children are watching a Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol. Tonight will be a flurry of wrapping paper!

We have cut carrots to the reindeer and the Mrs. is baking Santa’s favorite cookies.

A very merry Christmas from my family to yours.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all! :blush:

4 Likes

Merry christmas its going to be christmas on the 25 for me

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays for our non-Christmas-celebrating throwers!

4 Likes

Happy christmas! For those of a more secular disposition don’t let talk of Jesus and all that ruin it and get you down!

8 Likes

Yes! Don’t let Christmas get in the way of a good Christmas!

Haha. Seriously though, your’re perfectly entitled to celebrate it whatever your beliefs.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the best community and most genuine people in the entire world. I hope you all get some time to rest and relax with friends and family. Happy :yo-yo: to all!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. It’s still quiet here, but soon the kids will be up, and things will get underway. So for now, a cup of coffee and some time to throw.

4 Likes