Yep! It's beginning to look like Christmas

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #1

It’s my personal sign that Christmas is soon to come. Nope it’s not snow, it’s not the decorated stores, nor the awful music, it’s the empty wallet. :-\ Hoho, haha, hee hee sigh. ;D

(Owen) #2

THE MUSIC AIN’T AWFUL DAWG

Dang, it must be Christmas all year round for me then.

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #4

Rudolf the reeeed nooooosed reindeer, sciddaly scat do wah!

Now what do you say?

The music is awful when you’re stuck in retail, being berated nonstop by stupid customers, while the music is on repeat. My friend complains about this 24/7 this time of year.

Ehhh, that’s a matter of opinion.

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #7

It’s so awful, once a year is all it’s allowed to be heard. :-* (and that’s a bit over the top) ;D People can only stand so much!

(Owen) #8

It ain’t awful…

ITS TERRIBLE

Once a year, but they keep starting earlier every year. It used to be just a week before Christmas, now it’s Thanksgiving week. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

For me, it feels like Christmas when those overly jolly specials start playing on TV.

I can’t stand when people put up their Christmas decorations like a week after Halloween. It’s gets me so mad.

Same here!

Poor thanksgiving. It’s sandwiched between Halloween and Christmas and gets overlooked. :frowning:

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #14

Picture in your mind, a zombie turkey in a santa suit. The holidays, all wrapped into one! ;D

With a heart arrow up his but and a smiley face button on the suit. Don’t forget the red and white stripes.

(Owen) #16

Don’t forget new years! He’ll have to be drinking too.

And also holding 8 candles