Whamageddon 2023

Who’s in?

9 Likes

Here we are again! Let’s fight!

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

3 Likes

My wife is gonna knock me out on this one in a week or less.

2 Likes

Post if/when you get knocked out!

I don’t even know the song :sob:

1 Like

Lucky

1 Like

Stay vigilant, it’s dangerous out there, haha! Friends and I play this every year.

I was going into a Walmart last year and there was a radio station doing a toys for kids collection event broadcasting out front live, and they were coming back from break, and one of the guys played Wham’s Last Christmas on the intro

And live, in front of everyone and their whole radio network, the host was like “YOU D**K, YOU JUST WHAMMED EVERYONE AT WALMART!” Lmao

1 Like

Last year I got Whammed from the Netflix menu while looking for holiday movies!

Here are my tips for staying safe:

• Curate your own holiday playlist
  • Use headphones in any public place
  • Only watch “approved” holiday movies. Sound off while browsing movies on streaming services
  • Do not listen to the radio!
  • Threaten bodily harm to family members that wish to Wham you (kidding!)
1 Like

I’m sure I’ve heard it, but i don’t know which song it is. Is it the “last Christmas i gave you my heart, the very next day you have it away.”?

Also, ever since I started reading this topic, that song has been running through my head. Does that count?

1 Like

That’s the song! Only the original counts, and it being stuck in your head doesn’t count!

December 3rd, and I’ve been send to Whamhalla …

3 Likes

had a conversation w my brother about this because of this, i asked if he was gonna do it this year:
“what is it?”
“it’s a thing where you try to not listen to last christmas all month”
plays Last Christmas from phone
“YOU A**HOLE”

at least i can listen to it freely now

4 Likes

So far so good. Have yet to even listen to any Christmas music (for some reason my grocery store plays classic rock for their Muzak)

1 Like

My wife has had Christmas music on since early November I’ve probably heard the song at some point this year but since December 1st it hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like

Listening to Sirius Radio …
Turns down Wham to read post closet

Dang I’m out

• Rip Overtinkering - December 1st
3 Likes

:nail_care: easiest dub of my life, headphones on 24/7 and the only Christmas music I listen to is old Christmas jazz and Making Christmas

2 Likes

I was out before it started…

Totally worth it.

3 Likes

I got knocked out at Walmart last night. The earliest I’ve been knocked out in years😂

1 Like

Yep went to a Christmas party wham three times tonight. Good run but couldn’t avoid it tonight

2 Likes

Just got out last night :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like