Chief or Canvas

Because CLYW has built hype over years.
I just played both again.
and Im leaning towards the Canvas
Canvas is very solid but the Chief is very floaty
Its a matter of whether or not you perfer to have a bit more time on tricks or a fast throw where you can flow.

I’m not qualified to give an answer because I don’t own one. however, I recently did the same question and found out the same answer as I got when I researched One Drop. You really can’t go wrong with any of their throws, they are all THAT good!

So what did I end up doing? I bought the One Drop Cafe Racer, Dang, Dietz, 54, Code 1, and Burnside. HAHA! They are all amazing and the Burnside became my absolute favorite throw of all time while every one of them were just amazing.

When I tried to figure out which one should be my first CLYW, Everyone gave a different throw as the answer…which basically means everyone of them are going to be awesome, you’ll just have to buy them to find out which one is perfect. When it comes to One Drop they all get thrown and I love how each of them plays so amazing, but the Burnside seems tailored perfectly to everything I like. You may just need to do the same with CLYW.

Yes i spent 115 on a SE code1 the only yoyo i will spend on that muh cause the community chose on it the other ones are basics shapes but overpriced

sadly, i dont have that much money to buy both at one go :C

I have both. The Chief is a great CLYW throw. Super stable, long spin and it is light on the string.

The Canvas… well, there just seems to be something special to me about that yoyo. Nothing revolutionary about the shape, no special alloy, no special colors. It’s just that every time I play it I get a smile on my face realizing what a great yoyo it is; and what a pleasure it is to have spinning on my string.

1 Like