check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wkr5BmMLJo
check this out!
when you buy the dark magic on this site they show a video called ‘operation dark magic’
here is the second version

lol why did Andre’s upload get copyrighted audio?

Andre’s upload

YouTube thinks that if we copyright songs that they don’t own they will get sue’d (which they won’t)  So they Delete or Take off Audio with the songs that they don’t own.  It’s really dumb.  They will lose alot of users.  They shoulden’t be doing this.

Actually, no. It’s not YouTube’s fault. It’s the companies or whoever that are forcing YouTube to take them off, or at least that’s what I heard.

thats really dumb. What kind of songs DO they own anyway? I mean its google. What does google  own? at least 1/4 of the vids will be taken down rofl :frowning:

Yeah, kim-Lan is right. All of these third party companies come in and insist that their songs get taken down. Several of my videos have been deleted.

;
Well what can youtube do about it? buy the license for the music? i mean google is like so rich. How much money can the music license be loL?

Band: 50 million for the license.
Google: Okay. We’ll buy it.
Band: No, 51 million.
Google: Okay, but thats the final price.
Band: No, 52 mil-
Google: SHUTTUP!!! I GIVE UP!!! I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID LICENSE! I’LL JUST TAKE OFF MORE VIDS FROM YOUTUBE!

lol no offence google.

guys this feels like unrelated discussions
there is no reason to start an argument about why this vid has music

okay, sorry people. But this isn’t really an arguement, more like a rant on youtube lol XD