Chat Night brought to you by Starscreem88

dang i have a track meet that day :frowning: i guess i cant be in…

Fiddle. I belive 01.00 CEST is too late for me. I’ll sit this one out…

AHHH…That sucks. I have a math award-thingy at 6:15. >:( >:( >:(

Are they all yoyo questions?

Yes. All related to yo-yos.

there could be lots of questions,about who won contests,what is someones signature yoyo,what yoyos have a certain company come out with,etc…

there are a lot more but thats just some examples for you to get an idea what it is like. :wink:

hi guys,
im having a hard time converting my time to 4:00pm Pst

I live in the philippines
so like what time I need to go online?

(lol I dont know how to convert)

I believe it will be at 7:00AM on Friday for you. I can’t say that I am 100% sure, though.

ohh ok thanks,
better sleep early today ;D
better wake up like 6:00 am to be sure

I will beat you all with my knowledge of contests and companys and yoyos >:)

Haha, its a showdown Logan! But I have experience! I’ve won 3/4 times!

HAX!!!
Jk…
I’ve never entered one yet though…
You never know…

Today shall be the day I shall finally win!

You guys want the shirt and string but I NEED It.

I just don’t want to be embarrassed by losing today…well, ya’ can’t stop fate, right?

This is gonna be fun nonetheless. I know I’m not gonna win, and despite the fact that I don’t want the prize as much, I want to know how much good my trivia is now :wink:

Also, my computer is faster now as well. Teehee :smiley:

MWAHAHAH I GOT OUT OF MY THING SO I SHALL NOW WIN!!

Probably not but lets pretend…

I broke a string today… Im down to the one in my yoyo… Thats it…

I dont really care about the shirt. Yoyo expert doesn’t make the shirts in size fat enough for me… And I really want to just try.

Good luck every one!

i live in illinios! and im totally late to this conversation soooo i have a few questions
one, what time are these ussually in middle eastern time…illinios, not sure what time block i live in…

two…these should be emailed to members as updates, since i don’t regularly check the fourm, for time reasons, but i would make time for free stuff…ok, wonder who will win!

The game show is over. Kim-Lan won, but she doesn’t want Andre’s prize and mine, she wants to let me and Andre to gize three prizes to Xdohl, because she thinks Xdohl works harder and deserves it more.

Happy Throwing! =]

I got second place =/

It was great! Great Job Max!!