Chaotic problem

ok, sorry to ask about another problem could you guys give me your opinions? ???

So got a YYF/TP Chaotic about 3 months ago. New. ;D

did a Texas cowboy thingy ??? ;D (the horisontil trick you swing above your head and jump over it)

on the carpet and I missed. :frowning:

I did not land on the yo but it just hit the carpet. threw it again and it vibrates. it did not before.

The bearing is fine

That is not a problem. I thought I striped the axle but there is nothing there

I switched out the Chaotic axle with the one from my Yuukista. (Same Axle) :slight_smile:

same thing.

so, I have a chaotic that vibes and the axle is fine. The bearing spins smoothly for 32 seconds with a flick. not striped. What could the problem be? ??? Am I missing something? ???

thanks already 8)

czyoyo :-\

Hmmm… are there any obvious dents on the yoyo? Also, it’s possible… maybe that something dented… try changing the axle and the bearing, and a new string, just to rule everything out. If not… that’s not very good… sorry… maybe someone else will know what to do… but I’ve never heard of this.

Also, you can try switching the halves. One half chaotic, one half yuukasta. See which side causes the vibe.

Sorry but I don’t see this working.

Something might have been jarred loose. Search the forum for how to tune a yoyo with a set screw.

1 Like

Iono… assuming both halves are good, it should work vibe free… I did a cross breed of M1 and Genesis…

You could also see if the bearing is all the way in, or maybe one side it crooked so that could be it maybe. You just have to mess with everything, and keep testing it out, and then it will better at some point.

No dents and I switched everything out

I tuned it and it took away some of the vibe but not all. I have tried everything :-\

cross breeded too and that showed me the half but what now? ??? the half seems fine but when I put it together with the other half it vibrates. :-\

i think that litle vibe is normal for every yoyo check out the coments i yyn
they say that it is normal to have litle vibe i mean my spyder is ok but i dont know look for dings and scrathes

it is more than the normal vibe and it did not have it before :-\

LOL @ crossbreeding. But which half causes the vibe? Try comparing the two halves real close, and note the differences. Also, is the half that causes vibe the one with the axle?

Hey thanks for everything Ben is going to look at it at EYYC. 8)