Cayce feedback thread

sold a couple yoyos so it’s time to start a feedback thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I bought a throw from @cayce through FB recently, and would do so again without hesitation!

Great communication, fast shipping, and it was very well packaged. Everything was just as described/pictured, and honestly, probably better.

A little fingernail vibe was described, and upon very close inspection, I found that one of the steel rings was not flush with the cup. It was sticking out by a hair. Once I got it flush with the cup again, it was throwing glass smooth!

A couple Dummy Thicc strings from Bad Wolfe were a pleasant surprise, and rounded out a 5 Star buying experience!

1 Like

Great seller, honest and quick with great communication. Throw came exactly as primised. Dont hesitate to do business with :smile:

1 Like

@cayce is a great seller. Yoyo was packed very, very well and the sample strings were a pleasant bonus. All interactions and messages were friendly and enjoyable, too!

1 Like

I did a trade with @cayce and everything went great. Excellent communication, fast turnaround, and some nice extras thrown in the box for good measure. Everything went so smoothly that we’re already planning another sell/trade. I’d highly recommend working with @cayce.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Great seller! Everything matched the photos provided, quick and easy, would highly recommend.

1 Like

Purchased from Cayce and the yo-yo was exactly as described. Quick response, fast shipping and well packed.
I’ll definitely be repeating business.

1 Like

Purchased a JDS Shutter from @cayce. The yoyo came in mint condition and the packaging was next level.
Great communication through the process. I would not hesitate to buy, sell, trade again.

1 Like

Just completed a transaction with @cayce and everything went smooth. Great communication, fast and safe shipping, and the yoyo played great. Thanks!

Excellent seller. Do not hesitate!