Cunez Feedback B/S/T

A+ Buyer…Seller… or Trader…deal with confidence everyone!!! Stand-up guy too!

6 Likes

Just got a yo-yo from him. As described. Arrived early and packaged well. 100% awesome.

2 Likes

@Cunez sold me an awesome throw. He was extraordinarily friendly and shipped very fast. It was a mint G2 and he shipped everything with the yoyo as if I bought it directly from the HQ. solid fellow!!

1 Like

Just completed a purchase from @Cunez. Everything went smoothe and I received my yoyo promptly. Very nice guy, all around good experience. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Just bought a couple of yoyos from @Cunez. Transaction was fast and simple. Would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks!

Bought 2 yoyos from @Cunez. Great communication, smooth transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

1 Like

A++ transaction. I purchased a throw from @Cunez and it arrived packaged with care and a couple extra goodies. Throw was exactly as described. I hope to be able to strike another transaction with Cunez sometime!

1 Like

Sold to @Cunez - smooth and easy transaction. Great buyer. Thanks!

2 Likes

Picked up a gorgeous G2 Valhalla from @Cunez. Everything was there as offered, communication was excellent and shipping was quick. I would definitely do business again.

2 Likes

Got a Mowl Q from @Cunez. Entire process went smoothly, great communication. Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed a multi yoyo purchase with @cunez, everything was exactly as described shipped super fast and packed very safe would absolutely do business with again it was a pleasure.

2 Likes

Purchased multiple yoyos from Cunez. Great communication and he even shipped priority!

1 Like

I made a deal with Cunez and everything went perfectly.
1000% recommended seller!
Thanks for everything;)

1 Like

Just did a deal and the man was 100% accurate and shipped when he said he would ! He has some heat for sale don’t hesitate to deal with

1 Like

Received a TiNY from @Cunez yesterday! Well packaged, priced right, shipped quickly, cordial, probably has a great smile.

1 Like

Had a great transaction with cunez.
Don’t hesitate to buy, sell or trade with him.

Daniel

1 Like

Awesome trade, awesome yoyo, perfect shipping. Thanks!

1 Like

Great seller! Great communication, very fast shipping, and fair pricing as well. Will definitely not hesitate to deal with again and i would recommend to any buyer.

1 Like

Grabbed a throw off of @Cunez and it was a great experience. Quick and easy with secure packaging, would not hesitate to work with again!

1 Like