Cars and Yoyos: car brands=yoyo brands

I am an insane car guy. My knowledge is extensive and accurate (thank you Motor Trend). But I have noticed similarities in yoyo brands+car brands. Here are my theories:
Duncan=Ford; Ford was amongst the first car companies and Duncan plowed the way for the modern yoyo industry, the same what Ford did to the car industry.
YoYoFactory=Toyota; Focused mainly on mass production. Overbought, over used, over talked about.
YoyoJam=Honda; Better than Toyota (no offense YYF) and have been around longer then them too. They designed one of the most bought products in the world that still impresses.
SPYY=BMW; whatever they come out with, works, and does it well.
One Drop=Audi; Personally, I like Audi a lot. So do a lot of other people.
ILOVEYOYO=Mercedes; Smashing designs, very smooth/comfortable, and technologically advanced. Any model will please you.
Caribou Lodge Yoyo Works=Subaru; GASP you say. Forget the price, they just work anywhere, and never fail you (I am not a Subaru guy though).
yoyorecreation=Ferrari; You saw this coming. However you really have to read up on Ferraris to understand this one.
3Yo3=Porsche; For those of you who have a 3yo3 product, you probably understand. Engineering that works and can out play/drive a lot of things more expensive (90$ will buy you the best yoyo you will ever own; the Bassline).
HSpin=Mazda; FunFunFun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun products.

Read up on cars and you’ll understand most of this

I agree with almost all of those, haha.

I have an above average knowledge of cars for a 13 year old due to my dad being a car dealer. CLYW is totally Subaru, and YYJ and YYF being Honda and Toyota are super acuurate IMO. However I do like both YYF and Toyota more than YYJ and Honda. 3yo3 and Porche, and ILYY and Mercedes are also acuurate. SPYY, HSpin and OD and BMW, Mazda and Audi, well, I personally dont pay attention to any of those companies, so I cant judge.

I think that 3yo3 should be Citroen. Engineering/R and D to the max!

And YYJ should be Toyota, they haven’t been in the game the longest, but they sure are reliable.

CLYW is totally Subaru, losing Block, losing jensen.

YYR in my opinion could be like Mclaren. Expensive, but amazing on the track.

LOL, Ken Block is with Ford now and his Fiesta totally pwns that WRX he had

Oh and about YYR, Ferrari is still better than Mclaren

Bugatti then?