cars and people: endangering and saving yoyos/strings save yoyos lives

so this just happened today my mom called me out to do chores and i still had my yoyo on my hand so i laid it on my moms car.three hours later we were about to go to walmart and my yoyo was still in the same spot.As soon as we were going at least 40 miles per hour.the yoyo rolled up the wind shields.while i saw it slide back i realized it wasnt going to roll into the streets because we have a pickup.so the yoyo falls into the trunk but the danger didnt end there all of a sudden the door to the trunk falls and the yoyo kept rolling.as soon as it fell off i noticed the the string on the yoyo caught on the wires.so i just kept watching to make sure it didnt fall off, and as soon as we got to walmart i ran over there and realized the yoyo was exactly how i left it.

strings save yoyos lives

Rule of thumb - never set anything you value on a car.

Thats some serious luck. What yoyo was it?

True.

At my cousins we were going to a baeball game(same team) and he did that, with his iphone. He put it on the back hitch of my uncles truck like 2 hours before we left. When we got their he still had no idea but luckily some lady he new saw it and returned it. But he, is an extremely lucky person. If luck is real.

One drop dang