Caribou Lodge Yo-Yo Works Kendamas

Finally this board gets some love ;D

I got a little heated for a while, and I’m sorry about that. There’s nothing wrong with owning multiple kendamas, just as there is nothing wrong with owning multiples of a certain yoyo. One could argue that it is pointless, and that’s where I’m coming from. I assume that Chris read this thread, and I apologize to him for my reactions. It’s pretty impressive that you would be able to sell rocks with the CLYW pickaxes on them, to be honest.

Chris had stated on one of the social networks that he wanted to do this because a lot of his team players are into kendamas as well as yoyos. He has a reason for doing it, it’s for his team players, and the enjoyment of other clyw fans. Plus, he can do whatever he wants, he owns the company. If he’s in for the money it doesn’t matter, it’s his company :slight_smile:

Wow this got out of hand.

Our team is hyped on kendamas so I decided to order 100 with our logo on them for fun. Yes we do plan to sell some and yes we do plan to give most away to our team and friends. I am probably going to take a loss on these … Maybe break even if I am lucky. But whatever I just wanted to get some made for kicks.

I am still learning about kendamas and actually hit 6 earth spins in a row yesterday. I am hooked. But I am not ready to design my own from scratch … Not even sure if I want to yet. Well I kinda do. But it isn’t something that will happen right away.

To those that got upset at me for doing this: Sorry.

Oh ya cost is $25. I can’t justify raising the price compared to what else is out there either.

6 Likes

When will these be for sale?

when will they be for sale, and are the coming to yye? or will the be a clyw store exclusive?

If I wanted to focus on money I would have stayed in the oil industry …

4 Likes

They will be at YoYoExpert … I ordered boxes today. They will release when the boxes arrive and I package them. Prob early May.

1 Like

I think I just might start kendama soon

I am so excited. Knowing I actually want one of these.

I want one!!

IT HAS BEEN DONE!

Finally, I get to own one of these. I bought a black one.

2 months later but worth it. YEAHHHHH