Capital YOYO Club - DC/MD/northernVA (Nova Throwers) May updated!!'

Yeah, spicy is in DC…we can go together I think…we live next to each other practically.

::slight_smile:
ya, lol

dang guys I must apologize, I can’t make the next one as I’ve got a gig (playing at the west md blues fest. that day . .). I promise I’ll make it to one o’ these meets soon,( I like the bi monthly idea btw . . .gives me a greater chance of getting my butt to one . . ;D)

1 Like

I like the bi monthly thing…greater chance of being able to go to one once a month

I just worry about thinning our numbers across multiple meets. I’d say that if we can consistently get about 10 people showing up each month then we can branch out to two meets a month

yup

This is my main concern as well. I can say that there is no way I can do twice a month every month but maybe sometimes.

I guess my comment was self motivated, I just thought, then I’d have twice as many times to be able to get to one :slight_smile: . .well so far the 1st Sat in July looks pretty good ;D

I’m really hopeful that we can eventually move to two meets a month. I think if we can have a good summer of meets with good numbers that I’ll probably start contacting local hobby shops to see if I can find somebody to house us long term.

I know a childs play that offer to have a club for some of my friends…Idk about larger groups though…They at one point stocked DM2s,Fiestas, Lyn Furys, and so on.

i would like to meet twice a month, it doesn’t have to be a huge bunch, but it can still be a considerable amount but maybe the MAIN meet would be the first saturday of each month!

It’d be really nice if we could get two things going a month.

Even if it’s not a set thing I feel it’d be good to have the option to have another day in the month.

hmm looks like more people are interested in two meets a month … which is great but … we need to figure out a location because if Craig can’t make it and if most of the guys are closer to dc then we might have to choose another location but i think trace lives close to craig so i am not sure … and sam is still in lees burg … so… maybe the location stays the same.

how about we do this :

since most of the guys who are interested in two meets a month … has not actually been to a meet … (this sat will be our third meet)… … we will talk about having another meet prior to the july 1st meet. If enough people are interested in coming out again than we can talk about location and time etc.

;D Hope to see everyone this SATURDAY!!! if you need direction or anything else … don’t hesitate to contact any one of us.

Ok so it looks like im not making it tommorow. It sucks but ive had a bunch of stuff pop up that i have to do this weekend so sorry guys.

Im not against two meets. Sounds like it would make it easier for more people to at least get to one meet a month and getting more people involved is awesome. most of the time I can probably do both meets if it stays in the park. You guys talk about it and keep me posted and most importantly have fun tommorow. Im bummed i cant make it but grown up life takes priority…

I will only be at the meet for a short time tommorow,but I’ll be there…if anyone’s going to MWRs I’ll be there…XD…that’s gonna be my yoyo trip for the year

you talking about the contest in Delaware? @ yoyojoes?

do you know when they are having it? … i know sam … craig … and chuck talked about going up there too.

… Damn yea sometime we have other priorites. We will talk about the next meet and let you know… I’ll call u tomorrow anyway ;D

My sister came over tonight and is going to be over all of tomorrow so I won’t be makin’ it. =\

Are we planning anything else this month?

nope…the one in minneapolis… :stuck_out_tongue:

I cant make it today guys…hopefully next time.