Capital YOYO Club - DC/MD/northernVA (Nova Throwers) May updated!!'

Hope u guys are having fun! Sucks to miss it but this was unavoidable. Maybe we can do another in 2 weeks?

updated with pic of our meet today, hopefully more people can come out next time.

Craig, I think sam was talking about having a meet in 2 or 3 weeks in Frederick, MD.

I am not sure if I could make it but lets see who else is interested. Ill wait for sam to post more info.

manā€¦im bummedā€¦sorry that I made you guys change the time of the meet for me and I wasnā€™t even thereā€¦ :-[

its all good man, hopefully you can make it to the next one. This time around it wasnā€™t as many peeps but we still had fun. Will came down from MD and Chuck finally showed up lol ā€¦ plus we long boarded down some hills so it still turned out great ā€¦ had a blast!!

I was there? Oh youre gonna try to say im the dude on the far left, arent you?

I do not believe we were speaking of a second meet for this month, I believe we are looking at next month for the kickoff of a second meetup for the 3rd Saturday of the month that will be located in Frederick, MD.

yay multiple meets!!! A better chance that i will make it!!! ;D

^

^
::slight_smile:

Hmm yea is that really you?

Btw got some weight rings and response pads from frank at difeyo. Super nice guy!!

Ok so next meet is still first Saturday of July.

Its a long way from now so letā€™s hope everyone can plan accordingly and make it.

I might have two leviathanS by then. Iā€™ll definitely have one ;D

Cool, i nabbed a yyjoker uroboros. will bring most of my yoyos next time.

I may be able to make it next time.

Oo ā€¦ i really wanna try that ā€¦ and i will definitely have my Leviathan 2 from marcus Koh!!! ( i hope )

and some other stuff

So who is coming out on July 7th?

Hello! I am jamie and hail from baltimore. There are not to many throwers around these parts it seems but i wouldnā€™t mind making a trek out to VA if people are still meeting up.

Come on down!!

Havent been on in awhile sorry everybody. Dont worry still throwing just not a lot of time for anything else. Being an adult is a pain in the you know what. I better be able to come 7/7 if not im gonna be madā€¦

Iā€™ll be there on the 7th!

I hope I will he there

Hey guysā€¦ More then welcome to jOin us on July 7th!!! ā€¦ Hoping to see all the regulars there also.

btw check out ā€¦ community (up on the top next to blog and forum) and then click on : Find a yoyo club (notice VA is now on the map!!!)

hmm wonder which club is officially now on YYE? ;D