Capital YOYO Club - DC/MD/northernVA (Nova Throwers) May updated!!'

hey everyone check this out … this is in DC… i am going to try to make it … its this wednesday and thursday… yoyopeople are putting on a show at the Kennedy Center :

http://www.kennedy-center.org/programs/festivals/11-12/lookbothways/schedule.cfm

According to Dik Stohr, John Higby will be in town aka yoyo people  site : www.yoyoshow.com

I started a thread … but this way you guys will see this too.

Anyone down to go?

i think i am going to the next yoyo meet!!! I am excited

Next meet is 6/2 hope to see ya there!

Ughh why won’t june 2nd get here faster!! I miss throwing with other people. To say that im looking forward to the next meet would be a severe understatement.

Anywho…figured i would post and give the old thread a bump. Anyone interested in coming to our next meet on 6/2 the info is in the first post of the thread but feel free to pm me or nivo or just post any questions you may have.

Ps- everyone that took some of my strings what did you think? I have personally switched back to making straight forward poly strings for myself but im curious about what everyone else thinks.

I’m in full agreement that June 2nd is taking way too long to arrive. Hopefully the antici… pation will make the day all that more enjoyable though. Can’t wait to throw some yo’s with everyone again.

If I move to maryland or jersey then I’ll have to come down for a throwdown.

That would be awesome. We are planning on a group trip to MAR this year as well.

i need some bleeders asap!!!

then you better move out here!!! lol

I feel the same way!!! I really wish it would come here faster, but I have a solution, lol! I want to have 2 yoyo meets for each month instead of the 1 we currently have. If we could meet the first saturday of each month like we are doing and also the saturday in the 2 week of each month then we could be yo-yoing together at the meet 2 times in 1 MONTH!!! AWESOME!!! Please reply or thank this post so I know who is interested or just contact Nivo, saying you like my idea… Thanks!
-ben

1 Like

yoyoavenger aka adam wanted to know if we can meet early on june 2nd since he will be leaving early … i was thinking 10am? For those who want to be there early.

Adam I don’t have a problem coming early.

Also about meeting twice a month. If we have enough people interested in meeting twice a month than it can work.

So far once a month has been working great, but we are open to changes, So leaving that up to you guys.

We will still have the first sat of each month meet regardless!!!

If we get enough people involved then twice a month may be doable. I do have family obligations too though. I probably wouldn’t make it to every meet if it was 2 times a month. Just means you guys would have to figure out a way to have fun without me lol.

Hmm yea good point… So let’s see if anyone else will meet another week. Spicy broth … R u in dc?

And Craig I definitely need an update on the stories of your offstring play lol and I need those bleeders… (strings) lol

I can come a little early on the 2nd. 10AM works fine.

Thinking I’ll be able to make it this time as long as my brother doesn’t have to work that day. Although I might even be able to get one of my parents to but don’t really think they’d want to. =P

Earlys ok for me as well.

No new offstring updates, my wifes head is safe for now…

Like the bleeders huh? Ill try to get some supplies and make some for the next meet. Green is ok?

Trace- ur like 15 mins from me if you need i ride i can do it. I havent murdered anyone with an axe in almost 2 months! Go me! Lol jk. (I use machetes)

I may have to take you up on that offer. We will see though I may not even need one.

it will be interesting if you use those green strings lol

so 10 am works! ill see you guys at 10am … and don’t have a big breakfast lol

Check out my sig. I threw together a quick club logo. I will probably refine it a bit but its a start. If club members want it just pop this in your sig and put another bracket at the end.

[img width=248 height=90]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q638/cdd1983/Nova1banner.jpg[/img

1 Like

I like your sig ;D

SAME!!! its now part of my signature!