CANT GET DM2 CAPS OUT

hey guys i wanna take my caps out of my dm2 but it is impossible i have tried a suction cup. put your comments beeeelloooooooowwwwwww(a smiley face for the person who knows where i got that from)

Is the suction cup nearly or the same size as the cap? If it’s much smaller than the cap, it won’t have enough suction.

Try putting a little bit of water on the cap. Don’t worry about rust or whatever, just be sure to wipe off any water left over when you’re done. The water will help the suction cup “grip” the cap.

1 Like

gonna go ahead and guess that it is from the beverchakus vid “Aww C**p Some 5A”. it says that at 0:55 :).type that WHOLE thing ot on youtube to see what i mean.am i right or what?

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Try and get a small amount of soapy watery liquid (soapy water lol) onto the cap and then try it. it will stick better.

O0

or stab a hole in it with a screw drivr and pry it out

=3 I win

http://www.theyo.com/yoyo/showthread.php?t=42558

Do this is you don’t care if you destroy the cap or not.

well i am gonna win the BEEEEELLLLOOOOWWWW thing :wink:

um yeah it is much smaller then the cap.

great job!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

That’s probably why. Try the soapy water, but you might need to try to get a bigger suction cup or try using very sticky tape, such as duct tape. For that, cut the tape to be the size of cap with something left on it to grab onto.

i have a dm2 and had the same problem. Take a drill drill a small hole between the II on the dot use a corkscrew to get it out.