Can't decide

So I want a new yoyo. I’m looking around the 100-150 price range. I like the Code 2’s design, but I’m not sure whether I should get that or try a CLYW if I’m lucky enough to snag one. Any thoughts? Also, I am interested in the YYF C13. No idea where I would find one, but I love the shape.

Cheers!

Sean

check the b/s/t for the c13.
The code 2 is a great yoyo. But I would probably wait for the next clyw drop. Chris said they were gonna be making more runs of some things soon, iirc

1 Like

The CODE2 is very nice yoyo but I actually prefer the CODE1. Shape is a little odd looking but I find it more stable. Can’t really go wrong either way.

I haven’t been overly impressed with most of the CLYWs I’ve played with the exception of the Chief. There’s also a lot of interest in the Arctic Circle and the upcoming Glacier Express so they may be of interest to you. In any case, I feel they’re overpriced so would easily get a One Drop over them if only for price difference.

As for the YYF C13 your best bet would be to check out the BST as they haven’t been available for quite a while. If you love that shape, you may also want to check out the YYF MVP which is kinda like a full-size version of the C13. There’s a new version of the MVP coming out later this year too.

1 Like

Save some cash and get a Capless. It may be $65, but it plays like its in your price range.

It seems like you have gotten your questions answered regarding the CLYW and OneDrop issues.

All I can contribute at this point is to stay away from a C13. Though you could get one for very cheap, they do not play that well. Very unstable and poor spin time from my experience with them.

really? i read a lot of reviews that said it was good.