Can you yoyo in a confined space?

How confined space and short of string can you yoyo in? Here’s me yoyoing in the car.

https://youtu.be/HRyKF8fZbHo

12 Likes

Holy cow! Does your parents throw? I feel like only a throwing parent would allow that nonsense in the back seat! And wow that was amazing! Good job!

Edit…i thought i was first with this joke but i was only first on this thread😉. I would like this a third time if you post it. Very impressive control.

6 Likes

Nope my parents don’t throw, only me. They’re just awesome parents.:wink:

6 Likes

That cracks me up! You stop that yoyo nonsense or I’m turning this car around!

5 Likes

I live in a closet similar to Harry Potter.

I throw all day every day! :tipping_hand_man:t6:

4 Likes

I see your car and raise you an airplane :laughing:

8 Likes

I remember that from last year! A minute later: Please place any carry-on bags and yoyos in the overhead compartments.

6 Likes

Love it, you two!

Fleas are great for that with their short string and small size. I play with my Flea sitting down, or waiting in line all the time.

6 Likes

Then you have awesome skills! I find it difficult to do much with.

4 Likes

I yoyo in my sleep. My brain is just small enough to shift to the corner of my skull.
Which gives me enough room for shoot the moons and 4A stuff.

So yes I can😳

4 Likes

Ha! Don’t know about that. I’ve just spent enough time with it. The Kun would be a slightly less difficult option that would accomplish the same thing.

2 Likes

You will recognize his parents immediately, they have bumps all over their heads! :dizzy_face:

8 Likes

I Yoyo in lines all the time! May I add tho, I’m learning horizontal, and I DON’T recommend horizontal in a confined space. And just do you know, I will !NEVER! Yoyo in a confined space.
:face_with_monocle::dizzy:

4 Likes

Horizontally that is…

1 Like

Does yoyo’ing on a space shuttle count? Because if so this guy wins.

5 Likes

Ha! I’ve seen that one!

3 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

Damn that was funky.

3 Likes

Very cool! What yoyo was it? Old 888? Sorry, I can’t tell. Is this the first modern yoyo in space?

2 Likes

It does look like an old 888. Maybe @yyfben2.deactivated would know?

2 Likes