It really ticks me when a trader sends a yoyo assuming I wont notice the small damages and claims it to be mint. I wont disclose the trader’s name but let this be a warning to everyone who trades with me or uses the B/S/T section for that matter.
- You are wasting our time. Some people value their time very much. Some of us don’t have the luxury to be in the postal office everyday kiddies.
- DO NOT blame the postal office. This kid says, and I quote, " I have had some bad experiences where USPS will open them and examine them for some reason and not tell me". In which country is this ever done?
- Have some decency, apologize. I hate when they persistently argue with you claiming that they were “innocent”, " did not see those damage before", " blah blah blah".
- Please don’t offer to compensate for it. Its shameful and unnecessary. It was bought with a desired condition in mind, in this case, MINT. That can’t be changed. Just pay for the shipping and have it returned to you.
* Heres a wonderful thread brought to you by LinksLegionaire. Take some time to look it over
ALSO PLEASE DONT JUDGE MY FEEDBACK STATUS. I HAVE PLENTY BACK AT THE NATION