Can somebody please compare these higher-end yoyos for me?

I have some money to spend on one FINAL yoyo. No more after this, and no BST. I had some complications with one transaction, and my parents very firmly told me I can’t anymore. I can only buy one more throw, and I have narrowed it down to these choices:

YYR Overdrive
YYR Sleipnir
Turning Point Positron
C3 Beserker RX
sOMETHING Anglam (If I can get the money)

Can somebody please give me a basic description of these yoyos? Regarding playability, I am pretty flexible, but I like slightly floaty yet very stable. Thanks!

My mom told me no more yoyos for a while… haha ya right… but anyways I don’t think you could go wrong with any of these!

If you want an Anglam, but don’t want to spend the extra money, get the Christopher Chia edition one.

Flip a coin, not because you’re letting the coin choose, but when the coin is in the air you’ll know what side you want it to land on.

1 Like

My friend has a positron, and I like it A LOT. It’s solid solid, stable, and very long spinning. I’ve heard that the sleipner is really good, but I haven’t seen it in stock. The anglam would be very fast and good for horizontal. Overall, I recommend the positron. It has a little float and is definitely stable.

Thanks! Anything else on the others?

I’ve absolutely hated every turning point throw I’ve owned and tried. They just feel awkward. C3 and Something however have been awesome brands and I thouroghly enjoyed the throws of their I’ve owned. Can’t say much about YYR though.

+1 but any of those throws on ur list would be killer. :wink:

Can’t really go wrong with a YYR. If you like fast, stable, smooth yoyos, the Overdrive is perfect.