Cal States Predictions?!

Cal States is less than 120 Hours away!
Who do you think will get top 3 in 1A this year?!

My predictions are the following:

1. Gentry Stein
  2. Paolo Bueno
  3. T-Mac
  4. Nate Dailey

Wbu?!

You will win Eric. I believe in you. Don’t let me down. :stuck_out_tongue:

Either of the following:

Eric Koloski
Gentry Stein
Anthony Rojas
Paulo Bueno

Yeah, you did get third at PNWR

^Behind Michael Kurti and Zach Gormley who are currently reigning superstars. You did an excellent job. Now you gotta go up against Gentry.

I have a feeling that it’s gonna be

1A:
1st - Michael Kurti
2nd - IDKKKKKK
3rd - ERIC YOU DA MAN
4th - Nate Dailey
5th - If he goes pretty clean, James Reed has a high chance of placing high, higher than 5th for sure.

PLOT TWIST- Yuukis gonna fly in from Japan and win it with a 1 minute freestyle.

But in all seriousness I’m curious as to whether Erics gonna go with the same YALA freestyle: it seems to be serving him pretty well recently

(Amplified) #8

YALA?

Yoyos Ain’t Lame Association

(major_seventh) #10

lol, it’s a sweet trap song.

It’s the song that Eric has been free styling to for a while

(Amplified) #12

Ok. You know he’s not actually competing at Cal States, right?

Oh I didn’t know. I was assuming since he was at PNWR and then cal states last year.
Guess I gotta root for a new contender…

Eric is going to Cal states. I assume he’s competing, haven’t heard otherwise.

(Amplified) #15

Just spouting info I got from the contests main organizer. If Eric does compete he’ll do well.

Yuuki is back in america, he just went to japan cause 44clash paid for everything

But I’m looking forward to the “win it with a 1 minute freestyle.” scenario :slight_smile:

If Yuuki goes, all is lost. Nobody else stands a chance. Kurti might, but other than that Yuuki would destroy everyone

Greg Angel better win.
Lot of good stuff from him.

You guys are TOO KIND!!! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:-- ill be lucky if i can even get into the Finals!!!

Just Registered! but not certain i will compete.

I think I heard Jensen is going, so I’m hoping he does a Fixed Axle freestyle and wins with that!