Cake’s String Reviews (String Saturday)

hellooo it’s review time:3

Twisted Strings Super Fat || D- (61/100)

This is the pinnacle of decent. It gets the job done, but i wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it. It felt fine, a lot like Ot Fat in terms of thickness, maybe a small bit softer too. Whips felt pretty good, and it can definitely move in the air well enough. Slacks were kind of slow and had some weight to them while also being pretty noticeable. It started off ok, and in true Twisted Strings fashion, kind of plummeted in quality. Slacks got a bit slower, whips got floppier, and the bad tension holding and thickness combined into the snaggy knotty gross feeling puddle that’s kind of common for poly strings like this. Maybe we’re familiar with this by now. Lastly, the consistency felt pretty weird if i’m being honest. I never felt like I could hit the same trick the same way twice if that makes sense. Overall, nothing special. Hope my cat likes playing with it. Stats below.

Durability 30 min (3) does the thing
Durability 1 hr (3)
Personal Thickness Feel (3.5) i get this, feels like ot fat
Whip Feel Break-In (4)
Whip Feel 1 hr (2.5)
Slack Feel Break-In (3) weighted, FEELABLE
Slack Feel 1 hr (3) more slow than anything, not my taste
Tension Hold over 1 hour overall (2.5) eh
Softness during break-in (4) nice!
Overall consistency over 1 hour (2) just not good, i wish i could pinpoint a cause
Total: 30.5 x 2 = 61, 61 = D- graded based on letter system (A: 100-90, B: 89-80, C: 79-70, D: 69-60, F: 60<)

bout it, super sleepy :pensive:

7 Likes