C3yoyodesign Trion Crash and Omnitron Noah new colors!

TRION CRASH:

After over a year of prototyping the latest member of the popular Crash series has arrived. the Trion Crash is a tri-material yoyo featuring an Aluminum body with a stainless steel inner ring and machined PC outer ring. The profile design is based on the Atomic Crash with the same diameter and an increased width from 43.9mm to 45.2mm which opens up the catch zone and improves accuracy of string hits.

The use of the PC rim is not just for decoration, it also helps boost performance. We took advantage of the low density of PC materials to make the outer rim. By doing so, we are able to maintain the same profile of the yoyo, but able to further take advantage of the stainless steel rim weight to provide a much more powerful spin and faster acceleration than a yoyo made from solely 6061 aluminium and stainless steel.

OMNITRON NOAH:

Inheriting the original Omnitron’s rounded design and paired with a newly incorporated H-Shape profile to suit more modern play, The Omnitron Noah offers an impeccable feel in the hand that matches it’s impeccable performance. With the uncommon Titanium rim design taking the weight distribution to the extreme, each aspect of the yo-yo is designed to maximize the power, acceleration, and spin time of the yo-yo itself.

The Omnitron Noah utilizes incredibly thin 6061 aluminium body to complement the Titanium rim, this further maximizes the weight distribution, leading to the high levels of control over the yo-yo, as well as allowing for the sudden changes in movement to be incorporated seamlessly into your tricks.

5 Likes

how would you compare omnitron noah to both the galaxy diver and omnitron in play? @YoYoExpertGarrett

The Noah is like a cross between galaxy diver and Omnitron, closer to Galaxy Diver if I had to say though. It has that extra wide Galaxy Diver-ish profile with less bulky rims. Feels powerful and a little less solid in play because the Ti rim weight is more dispersed than Steel. Very easy to control too, I really like it even though I’m not a huge fan of extra wide throws.

I honestly think you are in the top 5 of individuals that have tried the most yoyos.

Do you mind if I ask your favorite brand and favorite model if theirs, even if it’s been discontinued it is no longer available?

There’s so many brands these days I don’t think I could pick a favorite, and I have so many at this point I don’t know if I could pick just one to single out. On my desk right now is a hummingbird, 5050, Parlay, ReCognition, Plot Armor, Kun, 720s… At home i’ve been throwing the Kapital, Dale, and some fixies most recently. The one yoyo I’ll probably never sell though is my Ti Float, might be as close to a favorite as I’ll get.

5 Likes

what do you think if you compare the omnitron noah in play with something like OD draupnir or krown st 2021?

They’re just very different yoyos. Both Krown ST and Draup are going to have a much faster more aggressive feel in play, more competition geared than the Noah, with the Draup being the faster and lighter feeling of the two.

Any of these yoyos are going to serve their purpose for most yoyo players. I would recommend looking at the yoyos you already like and pick one with similar specs. Or pick one with completely different specs if you just want to try something new.

okay, thanks a lot!

allright thanks a lot!