C3 OMNITRON NOAH new release and VANITAS new colors!

Omnitron Noah:

From C3: The Omnitron Noah is an all new 6061 aluminium yoyo with Titanium rims, guaranteed to provide the best experience!

Inheriting the original Omnitron’s rounded design and paired with a newly incorporated H-Shape profile to suit more modern play, The Omnitron Noah offers an impeccable feel in the hand that matches it’s impeccable performance. With the uncommon Titanium rim design taking the weight distribution to the extreme, each aspect of the yo-yo is designed to maximize the power, acceleration, and spin time of the yo-yo itself.

The Omnitron Noah utilizes incredibly thin 6061 aluminium body to complement the Titanium rim, this further maximizes the weight distribution, leading to the high levels of control over the yo-yo, as well as allowing for the sudden changes in movement to be incorporated seamlessly into your tricks.

Releasing Thursday 10/28 @ 10AM EDT.

Vanitas:

Inspired by the V-shape profile of the KROWN.st, fused with the wide stance of the Galaxy Diver, and pushing performance to the limits with the weight distribution of the Edolass. The Vanitas brings a new level to contest ready yoyo play. It plays fast and powerful and the light 63.5g weight ensures the Vanitas can handle high speed play without that heavy straining feel in the hand.

Releasing Thursday 10/28 @ 10AM EDT.

7 Likes

Oh new omnitron ? Oooo

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the Noah?

2 Likes

I like it, felt like a cross between galaxy diver and Omnitron. Extra wide, but still kinda of floaty feeling because Ti rim weight is more dispersed than Steel. Plays faster and more maneuverable than I expected from first look.

1 Like

How does it compare to, say, a Shutter Wide Angle?

1 Like

The Noah feels a little faster with better stability compared to the Shutter WA, I’d say more responsive feeling too. Not like return to hand responsive, but more responsive to hand movements.

6 Likes

how would you compare it to both the galaxy diver and omnitron in play?

1 Like