C3yoyo designs suggestions !?

Really drawn to some of the yoyos this company makes but don’t know anything about them. Hopefully some of you have experience and can help me out. Thanks

Krown, Berserker SS.

If I had to pick a C3, I’d go for those–people speak very highly of them.

My son has a Teleport, it is wide, but not so wide I can’t hit chopsticks mount. I own an Electric Flash, which is floaty and fast (or at least as fast as I can take it).

I think the C3 throws are a very good value.

I have a speedaholic. I actually fell in love with it! I’ve been curious to buy many of their yoyos! If a cheap plastic can play like this, how would their metals play.

I had a try with the accelerator. It was really pretty and way more stable than I thought it was going to be. I mean I assumed it was going to be unstable because of its name.

But I just bought a M.O.V.E so I’ll let you know how it plays when I get it.

And look at those colours. Those are some of the best, if not, the best looking ano for $50 yoyos.

What’s a m.o.v.e ? Can’t find it

The MOVE plays GREAT! Just got one and as one of their newer models as far as I know anyway, it definitely feels unique in a way that I can’t really describe too well. Oh and it is probably the easiest thing to finger spin on as well!

MOVE is dropping very soon here. You could get it at a few events already, but it’s not in retail stores just yet. Very very soon.

My favourite C3 so far has been the Krown. That thing has been extra good to me. When I visited YYE’s HQ and had a budget that would cover almost any yoyo YYE had in stock (including the hot bi-metals of the time), I walked out with the Krown. I had also tried the P.wave and Electric Flash that day, but the Krown won out for me by having an amazing combination of competitive qualities (speed, stability, spintime) while still being lightweight.

The Krown St. (Shinya Kido’s new bi-metal signature) is one of the best yo-yos I’ve ever thrown. It easily beats out the Krown, which is already phenomenal on its own.

You want the Krown. It is THE C3 yoyo to get. It’s just so good. It feels fast, effortlessly and very high quality.