C3 Token

I bought this a couple weeks ago and I didn’t really start playing with it until a few days ago. I must say that this thing is horrible. I know it was a 28$ throw but there is a significant vibe straight out o father box. The 10 ball is nice and known to be smooth but this thing could be installed in my iPhone to let me know when I get a text. I’m not sure if this is the same with everyone but as of right now I am very upset with the quality C3 has presented to me. The Capless is my favorite throw so the company can clearly put out a good throw but I’d choose my metal drifter or PoPstar over this any day. One of the biggest wastes of money to date

Seriously?:o

Contact YYE to have it replaced.

Mine was dead smooth and giving me 5min sleepers straight from the box.

1 Like

Sorry the Token make you feel unhappy
Please contact me for any help or replacement , email : walter@c3yoyodesign.com

2 Likes

like i said, the Capless is my favourite throw so im very pleased with that. these things happen. Im currently talking with YYE to work out a possible replacement. i think the source of the problem is with either the axle being stripped or the the inside of the yoyo itself being stripped, preventing it from being completely tightened.

I have that same issue! I want to like the token but its responsive for some reason no matter what I do???

Is it a dud??? Idk, who knows? You’d think this yoyo would play better but it doesn’t. It:
Vibes,
Responsive,
Bering rattles,

My friends works fine so…idk

Contact YYE, they are replacing mine

The axle is too short and either the yoyo or axle metal is too soft; I avoid unscrewing at all cost.

However, mine is smooth, surprisingly stable for size, and fun. Bearing needed cleaning and I ultimately swapped it out for a kk.

I might have a few things I would change, but I’m super happy to own my Token. Will be buying a Token II if they ever make one. :wink:

I just got a token I love it

I’m sure ill love it when I get a new one and its as smooth as its supposed to be

I have to aggree it was smooth and it was a 3-4 min sleep

Yea I’m sure it’ll all be good when I get it replaced.

I wasn’t getting those kind of sleep times, but I’m more than willing to admit it was my throw.

Mine is butter on a good throw.

I loovveee my token, but yeah my bearing made funny noises, swapped it out with a centertrack and it was fine. At least I think it was the bearing… I don’t know. But I love my token, much better than a DV888 or popstar to me.

Even with a vibe it was better than my popstar, but nothing close to my dv888